BLM belt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I choose mine based on the stinkyness. Devils lemons is my shit right now smells like a skunk punch. Never understood why people want weed that smells like a cookie back in the day we called that spice.
definitely gotta make sure there's some stank on it. Devil's lemon sounds incredible.

Here is the bottom line

Black lives matter only when taken by a non black....and especially a white police officer (even in 100 percent justified shootings).

When black men kill one another, these very same people don't give a fuck.
Do you think they expressed any outrage over David dorn or secoeria Turner? Nope

Sad to see WPEMs, and fellow POCs fall for this perpetual victim hood bull shit.
I'm not sure you've been to a place like Baltimore but I assure you the local community does not respond happily when a criminal (black or otherwise) kills one of their own. The difference is they realize that if you're a cop, you should have some degree of state accountability. Criminals, by definition, do not unless they're caught.

I think it applies. You can just go on YouTube and see unlimited racist acts and hate crimes...that you say don't exist.

Part of that is true some of it is misguided positive intent.
The same can be said about the ridiculous right. They need a boogeyman too. Its biased and completely one sided to not think so. Thats politics.

yeah. If you search whatever you want to you will find what you’re looking for.

search for rodeos monkeys riding dogs. You will find countless videos of the growing rise of tiny monkeys wanting to ride dogs professionally for a living.

yeah. If you search whatever you want to you will find what you’re looking for.

search for rodeos monkeys riding dogs. You will find countless videos of the growing rise of tiny monkeys wanting to ride dogs professionally for a living.
Anything to add of substance, or no, just that ?

Accepted
Me too. I overreacted as well. You seem reasonable enough to conversate with even if we don't and never will agree.

no dude, my first quote/question to you was snide, and could have been asked tmore respectfully
this is on me.

anyway, Great weekend of boxing, hope we see more of this. Gervonta Davis is exciting as hell, and Inoue looking sharp after that long lay off.

no dude, my first quote/question to you was snide, and could have been asked tmore respectfully
this is on me.

anyway, Great weekend of boxing, hope we see more of this. Gervonta Davis is exciting as hell, and Inoue looking sharp after that long lay off.
I mean I tend to ruffle feathers and be dismissive if I dont like a certain point of view. So its on me too. I take things too far.
Yes it was! That Tank Santa Cruz fight was what all fights should be!!!! Chisora Usyk was a great appetizer for it.

Lol geniune question since we are POC blood brothers now....
What do you think of the Biden campaign bus incident?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back