BLM belt

Status
Not open for further replies.
sokebh4wl5j
Dude I hear it often. Its not new. But these are the things that minorities have to deal with frequently that you or other races who fully assimilate to the majority culture don't ever see or notice. Thats why we all bump heads when the claim of racism doesn't exist gets brought up. Its like, just live a day in my shoes in my area.lol

A restaurant owner. White guy in his 50s. A friend of a friend. Somebody Ive been out to dinner with. Said I was dressed like one then called me one. His excuse and justication was he was sorry and thought I was a different nationality after I "lost my cool."
Now let me ask you this. This is a small business owner who thinks like that. How do you think he would treat a black customer with that type of hidden mentality? You think they are going to get the same service? You think he would hire a black that applied for a job?
Racism is just more covert due to people being afraid of PC culture and terrified of getting canceled.

If true as described , this was disgusting and is unfortunate it happened.

sokebh4wl5j

If true as described , this was disgusting and is unfortunate it happened.
Its no big deal. I'm used to it in this particular area. To be expected. It doesn't even irk me
Whats more disgusting is things like that happen but how so many want to deny or pretend that its not a real issue or governing factor in our society.

Internet car park punch ups don’t really work in the states. Your country is too fckin big

I really thought this was be the first social/ political internet debate to maintain civility and maturity.

<{hughesimpress}>

Its no big deal. I'm used to it in this particular area. To be expected. It doesn't even irk me
Whats more disgusting is things like that happen but how so many want to deny or pretend that its not a real issue or governing factor in our society.

Oh I know that, that's why I asked....

Its not the overt racists you need to worry about...they have already revealed their hand.

It's the covert types that tend to be more nefarious.

Off topic, but can the world have a “already voted button” so I can stop getting mailers, commercials, etc.

Your fkn point?
You gonna fly around the world to fight each other?
Maybe you live in the same town and can meet.It's hard to know, when you don't say Where you fuckin live.
You live in Ohio if my papers are correct and he lives in Washington

You gonna fly around the world to fight each other?
Maybe you live in the same town and can meet.It's hard to know, when you don't say Where you fuckin live.
You live in Ohio if my papers are correct and he lives in Washington
I'm pretty sure I answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back