BLM belt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao!! I seriously doubt that.

Let's play a game
Lets.find a 3rd party and let's send this person a copy of our 2019s 1040.

We'll see who made more ...
Or our bank accounts? Our professions in life?

How about a physical test? Or IQ? Any Metric you use i guarantee i will win.

Well..besides attacking innocent people and looting. You win on that one
you're a fucking loser lmao

I'm not Back peddling anything.

I was going to ask you to tell us what happened.

But no, I'm immediately a racist. This is the victimhood bullshit I'm referring to. In regards to health...what metric you want to use?

Compound lifting weight?

Circuit training?

Bmi?

What metric would you like to use in terms of physicality? And lol @ calling in your friends for help
Well I think you get where I'm going with this. Hence, your change in tone. Here are my thoughts....
-Since everyone who doesn't agree with you is some soft wimpy insulting acronym and you are so much more of man and tough guy....
-Since this is a MMA / Boxing Forum
- Since you think you are superior in every way
-Since you claim to not be a pussy or coward
- Since you are so successful financially, career wise, make so much, and have so much saved

Only makes sense to set up a MMA or Boxing match. Pretty logical.
See @Kovalev's "Man Bag" is my promoter....and @PHATV is my agent. So they are not just here to help me.... They can help the both of us set this up.

Well I think you get where I'm going with this. Hence, your change in tone. Here are my thoughts....
-Since everyone who doesn't agree with you is some soft wimpy insulting acronym and you are so much more of man and tough guy....
-Since this is a MMA / Boxing Forum
- Since you think you are superior in every way
-Since you claim to not be a pussy or coward
- Since you are so successful financially, career wise, make so much, and have so much saved

Only makes sense to set up a MMA or Boxing match. Pretty logical.
See @Kovalev's "Man Bag" is my promoter....and @PHATV is my agent. So they are not just here to help me.... They can help the both of us set this up.

Let's do boxing.

What weight?

And where did I ask you prove anything?

I was more interested in your story of that incident ffs
Its in the thread. Are you still having a tough time reading it?
Don't play coy. If it wa a genuine question you not have lead with the assumption of them being black. Nobody is falling for that around here.

I would prefer MMA. Are you unwilling or scared?
If so I will accomadte if you can own up to that. If so boxing is fine.
I'm currently 239lbs. How about open weight?

Don't have my blue belt yet in BJJ.

Striking is more my forte.

Not open weight. Catch weight. 195.

Its in the thread. Are you still having a tough time reading it?
Don't play coy. If it wa a genuine question you not have lead with the assumption of them being black. Nobody is falling for that around here.

Are you telling me that a hispanic person or black person never called you that before?

Again , it was a genuine question and you pulled the racist card immediately.

Don't have my blue belt yet in BJJ.

Striking is more my forte.

Not open weight. Catch weight. 195.
I have zero official belts...and I'm a soy boy. So don't use that as an excuse.... You have the advantage if you have a belt lol

Thats probably physically impossible....
Your so physically superior none of that should matter.

Are you telling me that a hispanic person or black person never called you that before?

Again , it was a genuine question and you pulled the racist card immediately.
No, a Hispanic person or black person has ever called me the N word before.

I think you may be completely misinformed and are thinking of 2 different words and making some weird assumptions.

I have zero official belts...and I'm a soy boy. So don't use that as an excuse.... You have the advantage if you have a belt lol

Thats probably physically impossible....
Your so physically superior none of that should matter.

I suppose you're right...you'll probably gas after the first round with your haymakers and windmill punching in the spirit of Leonard Garcia.

@PHATV , I respect your input. Let's book this

No, a Hispanic person or black person has ever called me the N word before.

I think you may be completely misinformed and are thinking of 2 different word and making some weird assumptions.

Ok so you're referring to ***** ending in the A word as opposed to the other onem

Ok. Now can you answer my earlier question?

I suppose you're right...you'll probably gas after the first round with your haymakers and windmill punching in the spirit of Leonard Garcia.

@PHATV , I respect your input. Let's book this
I think you'd be surprised. Pretty great shape. Lmao
Where are located? After the holidays enough time for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back