Blachowicz Vs Jones for the Title next

Funny enough, Corey Anderson is probably the most deserving right now (other than Santos in a rematch). But they won't give it to him for obvious reasons.

After he beat an unranked LHW and got KO'd in his previous fight?
{<jordan}
People on here really want to give every LHW the Frankie or Holly path to a title shot. Let Jan fight Reyes to secure a contender position. Or if they want another Jones fight asap, give Reyes his shot and do some combo of Jan or Corey vs. Johnnie Walker or Rakic.

I understand Poles are strong motherfuckers but where does legendary Polish power come from?

Nobody really deserves title shot there.
Go with first name in rankings(rankings are for this), and it will be Reyes, dude is 29 year old, it's not like he is young prospect, but problem with Reyes is lack of charisma, he is less charismatic than Blachowicz with broken english and that's says something.
Stop coming with losses from 2015 or even 2016, they are irrelevant. Santos lost to Branch via KO in first half of 2018 and nobody was saying he shouldn't fight for LHW title because of that.
I bet dozen of LHW's could take that fight with Rockhold, yet nobody was eagle to face him - obviously because Santos, Smith are succesfull MW's who moved up and other fighters were afraid of Rockhold, because of that. Anderson openly said, that he could fight Rockhold...Now all are smart after fact - Rockhold "easy fight" so please tell me why he was -250 favourite before UFC 239?

Reyes needs more time to develop. I think he himself said this after the last fight. Tbh Rakic and Walker seem more exciting now but Rakic has just started fighting top 10 guys while Walker hasn't even fought a top 10 opponent yet. Jones needed 7 fights to get his title shot, and he still was the injury replacement for an injury replacement when he fought Shogun. Yeah that division was more stacked(at least in the front) than this one, but 4 fights isn't enough to prepare someone for a title shot and that's what y'all asking for when you say Walker or Reyes should be next. Volkan was shot to a title shot in 3 fights cause there were no other choices and now no one takes him seriously as a threat.

... so everyone is undeserving. Then who is Jones supposed to fight?

In this moment, I would say that nobody really deserves a title shot. All fighters are at least one fight away from it.

Only fight that makes sense for Jones is superfight against Cormier/Miocic winner.

Even the dogshit version of Jones we saw the other day makes easy work of Blachowicz

MMA has such a low IQ fanbase lol... the guy KO’s a chinny, sluggish, overweight Luke Rockhold and now he deserves Jones? Have people seriously forgotten this guy is a BUM???

Blachowicz has NO GROUND GAME, pillow fists, and belongs nowhere near a title shot. He has ZERO relevant wins in the sport and barely over .500 in the UFC LOL.

ScholarlyAdorableBangeltiger-size_restricted.gif

Yeah, the LHW division is a joke right now.
Ideally, Jones would move to HW, but it seems it's not happening...

At this point, I would vote for a Jones-Shogun 2 fight... yeah, I know... it' sad. o_O
But hey, Shogun is 4-1 in his last 5, has beaten Corey Anderson, lol <45>

Nobody really deserves title shot there.
Go with first name in rankings(rankings are for this), and it will be Reyes, dude is 29 year old, it's not like he is young prospect, but problem with Reyes is lack of charisma, he is less charismatic than Blachowicz with broken english and that's says something.
Stop coming with losses from 2015 or even 2016, they are irrelevant. Santos lost to Branch via KO in first half of 2018 and nobody was saying he shouldn't fight for LHW title because of that.
I bet dozen of LHW's could take that fight with Rockhold, yet nobody was eagle to face him - obviously because Santos, Smith are succesfull MW's who moved up and other fighters were afraid of Rockhold, because of that. Anderson openly said, that he could fight Rockhold...Now all are smart after fact - Rockhold "easy fight" so please tell me why he was -250 favourite before UFC 239?
but Reyes lost his last fight, only the judges saw it differently

MMA has such a low IQ fanbase lol... the guy KO’s a chinny, sluggish, overweight Luke Rockhold and now he deserves Jones? Have people seriously forgotten this guy is a BUM???

Blachowicz has NO GROUND GAME, pillow fists, and belongs nowhere near a title shot. He has ZERO relevant wins in the sport and barely over .500 in the UFC LOL.
His legs were fucked here by Santos, that's why he bum rushed here, maybe start to watch fights instead of insulting people online and watching gifs,

I mean you're all the ones who want him to lose so bad? Don't you want exciting fights and if he fights those guys right now, even if they become serious threats they'll be viewed like Volkan. Volkan can do a lot of impressive shit he ain't living down being DC's easiest title opponent. Anyway made it clear Corey Anderson is the toughest matchup for Jones and Corey Anderson deserves a shot. He beat Jan who's getting all the hype. Also they can also use a Weidman fight to buy some time.

So Jones can fight Corey at years end, then Weidman in spring and that would give the young big four like a year? If Thiago Santos wins his next fight wouldn't be opposed to a rematch to buy some more time. Shouldn't get one instantly, especially since Gus didn't but wouldn't be opposed to a rematch if he won one or two again. So yeah there's options without throwing a promising future star to the wolf.

LHW is deep going to be the best division again soon but it's very bottom heavy.

I mean you're all the ones who want him to lose so bad? Don't you want exciting fights and if he fights those guys right now, even if they become serious threats they'll be viewed like Volkan. Volkan can do a lot of impressive shit he ain't living down being DC's easiest title opponent. Anyway made it clear Corey Anderson is the toughest matchup for Jones and Corey Anderson deserves a shot. He beat Jan who's getting all the hype. Also they can also use a Weidman fight to buy some time.

So Jones can fight Corey at years end, then Weidman in spring and that would give the young big four like a year? If Thiago Santos wins his next fight wouldn't be opposed to a rematch to buy some more time. Shouldn't get one instantly, especially since Gus didn't but wouldn't be opposed to a rematch if he won one or two again. So yeah there's options without throwing a promising future star to the wolf.

LHW is deep going to be the best division again soon but it's very bottom heavy.

Wow.

Jones fans must be really worried about his last performance if they're saying his next two defenses should be against Corey Anderson and Chris Weidman.

Weidman has lost four of his last 5 fights at MW and has been finished in every single one of them...... but he's somehow more "deserving" than Jan or Reyes... or even Walker for that matter.

Corey Anderson beat Blachowicz 4 years ago. Gian Villante knocked Corey out that year too. Maybe he should get the title shot. And Corey Anderson is the toughest matchup for Jones? lmao And how do you come by that reasoning? You Jones fans are hilariously worried.

Back