Blachowicz Vs Jones for the Title next

jikjik

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I say he deserves it. Let Polish Power have a go at him.
Jan has strong enough wrestling to defend himsefl, Has power in both hands and knows how to throw combinations. Would kick chickenlegs more often as well.
What do you think? Does Jan stand a chance?

Why would Walker get the shot first? He is silly enough to brake his own arms celebrating so not the most reliable asset :)

I’d rather see Jan in there over Reyes if we are comparing their last fights

Wasn't Reyes meant to be next in December?

If it's him I would rather it just be a number 1 contender fight, I don't see how the judges scored that fight for him over Volkan.

Have Reyes fight Jan or Walker for the TS and the other fights Volkan. I'm not really a fan of Volkan but he should get a winner's match up type fight. They have done it recently with Askren vs Lawler where Lawler looked good in a loss and got a higher ranked opponent and Askren did as well.

Blachowicz vs Walker # 1 contender bout!

Blachowicz said that he wants Jones but UFC prefers Blachowicz vs Smith/Reyes. So you can choose one of them

Peak Blachowicz is like 2014 Glover but with better head movement and a little faster hands.

I would like to see him get it since the division is so shallow now and Jones is ducking HW and also im a fan of Jan , but he should fight one more fight against Reyes maybe and then get a title shot.

Why would Walker get the shot first? He is silly enough to brake his own arms celebrating so not the most reliable asset :)
If he gets the fights with Jones and somehow beats him I don't care if he gets hurt again he must do the worm. Hell most of Sherdog would likely join in.

Back