BKFC 6 Paulie Malignaggi vs. Artem Lobov

b382aa72015eed7719c2f8f2066f122a65685737.gif

havent seen a photo, only the old BKB glove photo. Which some people on twitter said won't be the style. Per below image. You got the photo?

D6x_KQSWkAYvVMz.jpg

Let me guess things are changing LoL

And this is a solution pfft.........

DiligentPracticalGlowworm-size_restricted.gif

So it's not bare knuckle anymore.

O well it's been fun...

havent seen a photo, only the old BKB glove photo. Which some people on twitter said won't be the style. Per below image. You got the photo?

D6x_KQSWkAYvVMz.jpg

Wow that looks like completely different from bare knuckle, it does have padding.

LOL pussy boy Paulie must be behind this.. he knows his brittle hands would break of Lord Artems skull

D6x_KQSWkAYvVMz.jpg

lol

That's funny as fuck if true

Some 1996 Motor City Madness type shananigans going on at BKB

For fucks sake. Now Paulie can break his hands and keep throwing easier and less chance to break hands.. Welll shit, its hard to think Artem can beat him with gloves..

BKFC is kind of like the UFC was in the very early days, having to look for states that would let them fight without rules basically. One of the very early UFC tournaments was actually moved from one state to another 48 hours before the fights because of wanting to implement safety rules.

What the actual fuck is that monstrosity.

Judging by those gloves. Paulie is fucking up Artem rather easily. I thought it was going to be real bare knuckle fighting or at least a thin wrap.

lol

That's funny as fuck if true

Some 1996 Motor City Madness type shananigans going on at BKB

That has to be a joke.

Please tell me it’s a joke.

I'm not saying that's the Artem vs Pauli glove. That's the old BKB 'bare knuckle' glove. BKFC haven't said that's the glove style they are thinking of.
But yeh lmao it looks dumb as fuck

I'm not saying that's the Artem vs Pauli glove. That's the old BKB 'bare knuckle' glove. BKFC haven't said that's the glove style they are thinking of.
But yeh lmao it looks dumb as fuck

Yeah, I got that it wasn’t the official glove.

I was just in disbelief that someone thought this was a viable concept.

If these are the actual gloves, the event might sell like 5 PPVs. Paulie will just turtle up for the whole fight.

And like that Bare Gloves Boxing was born

Artem is the pioneer

yeh pretty fucking stupid. Although boxing in 4oz MMA gloves would be interesting of itself.
Aussie JWP has a muay thai promotion wherein they wear 4oz gloves MMA style gloves - Caged Muay Thai. (https://www.mmamania.com/2014/12/5/...e-parr-giving-fight-fans-hybrid-promotion-mma)
Boxing would be even more gruesome if you had some quality boxers in the mix. Beyond just less padding for punching, it totally changes the defensive opportunities the large gloves provide.

ONE FC did KB and MT fights with MMA gloves, it was interesting, not sure how they want bare knuckle to have gloves, it defeats the "purpose" of their sport i guess.

I dont care, going to be very intriguing either way. Common sense tells you that Paulie will easily fuck Artem up, look at his resume. Would be kinda embarrassing for the sport of boxing if he cant even beat Artem Lobov.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back