BKFC 6 Paulie Malignaggi vs. Artem Lobov

snackgod

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
so far still not seen any one show what the gloves will look like.

i still think it stupid to have this event in fla where ufc events havnt done well in the past.

i still think it stupid to have this event in fla where ufc events havnt done well in the past.

someone posted a picture of them. basically mma looking gloves with the knuckles exposed.

Why are you asking what the gloves look like if it’s called bare knuckle?

finger-gloves-finger-stalls-500x500.jpeg

Leave it to Florida to require gloves for bareknuckle boxing.

Why the fuck would BKFC book a show in a state that doesn't allow the entire point of their gimmick? Isn't their gimmick the reason why they're forced to book shitholes like Wyoming and Mississippi cause most places won't allow it?

havent seen a photo, only the old BKB glove photo. Which some people on twitter said won't be the style. Per below image. You got the photo?

D6x_KQSWkAYvVMz.jpg
Lol what the fuck

The more glove the better for Paulie I guess.
True. It's kind of a strange turn of events since the fight has been in the works for some time. They should just bring it back to Biloxi or wherever they been having them. This will definitely favor Paulie.

Lol what the fuck
yeh pretty fucking stupid. Although boxing in 4oz MMA gloves would be interesting of itself.
Aussie JWP has a muay thai promotion wherein they wear 4oz gloves MMA style gloves - Caged Muay Thai. (https://www.mmamania.com/2014/12/5/...e-parr-giving-fight-fans-hybrid-promotion-mma)
Boxing would be even more gruesome if you had some quality boxers in the mix. Beyond just less padding for punching, it totally changes the defensive opportunities the large gloves provide.

Back