BKFC 6 Paulie Malignaggi vs. Artem Lobov

yeh pretty fucking stupid. Although boxing in 4oz MMA gloves would be interesting of itself.
Aussie JWP has a muay thai promotion wherein they wear 4oz gloves MMA style gloves - Caged Muay Thai. (https://www.mmamania.com/2014/12/5/...e-parr-giving-fight-fans-hybrid-promotion-mma)
Boxing would be even more gruesome if you had some quality boxers in the mix. Beyond just less padding for punching, it totally changes the defensive opportunities the large gloves provide.
Oh nice, ill definitely check that out....OneFC does the caged 4oz Muay thai about once a month and it is a blast to watch, im watching Lethwei at the moment...that is fun too.

Bare knuckle boxing is ok for novelty but i much prefer the 4oz muay thai....a lot more talent on display.

I think even in kickboxing the big gloves put less of a premium on both defense and accuracy.

Hope Artem isnt getting screwed over here. At least he can clench and get away with trips

Gloves?! WTF?
It's bare knuckles for a reason!
Are there bandages as well?

THE GOAT VS THE SCROTE

i'm in for this freakshow.

Hey its me, ur knuckles
bailiff-looking-through-l-008.jpg

Paullie is scared & I bet he petitioned the Board to make this stipulation.

the gloves are to protect artem as his face copped alot last fight

That’s so completely fucked up. Gloves that leave your knuckles exposed for bare knuckle boxing.

You can’t make this shit up.

Lol what the fuck ??????? Doesn't even make sense

Judging by those gloves. Paulie is fucking up Artem rather easily. I thought it was going to be real bare knuckle fighting or at least a thin wrap.

Is the whole with gloves? Or just Artem and Paulie.

Back