BJS pulls out of Canelo fight, Callum's time to shine

39296.jpg

To be accurate Saunders pulled out of the talks, the fight itself hadn't been made. But, the sentiment is the same, he has no interest in fighting any of the top dogs. He just passed up an $8m guarantee which he'll likely never see again in his career.

Reactions: HHJ
Golden Boy has said Canelo will likely fight a tune up level opponent next.

Golden Boy has said Canelo will likely fight a tune up level opponent next.
DAZN must be over the moon about this. $35 million tune-ups isn’t what they had in mind when they signed him.

Last edited:
I wanted to see BJS get stopped so badly. I’m not surprised that he won’t be fighting Canelo.

To be accurate Saunders pulled out of the talks, the fight itself hadn't been made. But, the sentiment is the same, he has no interest in fighting any of the top dogs. He just passed up an $8m guarantee which he'll likely never see again in his career.
That's true ego. Can't take 8 mil bc you're afraid you'll lose.

Hopefully people around here will stop pumping up Saunders. He’s not the real deal.
this. Not that BJS was talentless but people were really overrating him based off of a few good performances against guys way below Canelo's level. A dude who looked forgettable vs Akavov isn't gonna beat Canelo or even really give him a good test peeps.

Billy Joe has one of those faces that just screams "Punch Me" every time you see it. Not that's he a bad boxer, but he's never fought anyone of note besides a green Chris Eubank Jr and Andy Lee

Last edited:
this. Not that BJS was talentless but people were really overrating him based off of a few good performances against guys way below Canelo's level. A dude who looked forgettable vs Akavov isn't gonna beat Canelo or even really give him a good test peeps.

He’s kind of like Broner; the tools are there but he just chooses not to show up sometimes. I think he knows he’s an underachiever so he avoids the truly tough fights.

Except Broner actually fights everyone even though they kick his ass. Somehow I respect Broner as a boxer more than Saunders. Just slightly. It would be nice if he showed up to win but at least he shows up.

Please God make this fight happen at some point. Canelo pinatas him stupid.

Smith needs to avenge his loss to Ryder first

Hopefully people around here will stop pumping up Saunders. He’s not the real deal.
What don't you understand about not accepting a pay cut? And we all know he has the style to potentially give Canelo fits, especially for the first half of the fight. You need to factor in the judging too(yes the unmentionable) because the chances of winning a decision are debatable. Fuck stepping into that arena on a pay cut.

BJS is a fucking fraud. Dudes never going to fight any of the top dogs.
Is the Sherdog mod precinct being taken over by protesters because I've had a yellow for about 4 months and I think it's time to take it off.

Is the Sherdog mod precinct being taken over by protesters because I've had a yellow for about 4 months and I think it's time to take it off.
@PUO3
Never mind. Just noticed it was my custom title that I put "Yellow Card" to be an ass 4 months ago and forgot and have been thinking for months that it was a yellow card.

What don't you understand about not accepting a pay cut? And we all know he has the style to potentially give Canelo fits, especially for the first half of the fight. You need to factor in the judging too(yes the unmentionable) because the chances of winning a decision are debatable. Fuck stepping into that arena on a pay cut.
is BJS really claiming he'd be making less money fighting canelo than andrade? because that's a hilarious excuse. supposedly, no live gate is the issue. is he going to fight andrade in front of a packed stadium? please. canelo would've been his biggest career payday, the fight is in september, this is absolute horseshit.

i agree BJS has the style to give anyone trouble, even a beast like canelo. i can't stand the cunt, i truly can't, but he can box beautifully when he wants to. if he wasn't such a monumental dipshit outside the ring, and wasn't constantly running his mouth then pulling out of fights, i think we'd all rank him a lot higher. he's a very talented boxer.

that said, had the fight happened, there is no doubt in my mind canelo pulls it off. one of these guys has fought fucking monsters and the other has talked a bunch of shit without backing up any of it.

Junior not holding back.

I’d watch Eubank vs Canelo. He wouldn’t win but he’d be throwing punches right up to the moment he got knocked out. It would be short and exciting, a more competitive version of Canelo/Kirkland.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back