BJS pulls out of Canelo fight, Callum's time to shine

What don't you understand about not accepting a pay cut? And we all know he has the style to potentially give Canelo fits, especially for the first half of the fight. You need to factor in the judging too(yes the unmentionable) because the chances of winning a decision are debatable. Fuck stepping into that arena on a pay cut.
is BJS really claiming he'd be making less money fighting canelo than andrade? because that's a hilarious excuse. supposedly, no live gate is the issue. is he going to fight andrade in front of a packed stadium? please. canelo would've been his biggest career payday, the fight is in september, this is absolute horseshit.

i agree BJS has the style to give anyone trouble, even a beast like canelo. i can't stand the cunt, i truly can't, but he can box beautifully when he wants to. if he wasn't such a monumental dipshit outside the ring, and wasn't constantly running his mouth then pulling out of fights, i think we'd all rank him a lot higher. he's a very talented boxer.

that said, had the fight happened, there is no doubt in my mind canelo pulls it off. one of these guys has fought fucking monsters and the other has talked a bunch of shit without backing up any of it.

This. Cocksure, we get it. You don’t like Canelo. Get it through your skull that BJS won’t be the great hope to pull off the upset because he’ll always find a reason to back out.

lol @ taking a pay cut. He’d make more fighting canelo once than in any two other fights. BJS is throwing out all the excuses - he said he also pulled out because over two months isn’t enough time for a training camp (l-o-l). Never mind that he can be training without the fight signed, just like Canelo does. But again, BJS isn’t the real deal.

BJS is a fucking fraud. Dudes never going to fight any of the top dogs.

Sadly you can just slot Demetrius Andrade's name in here as well.

We're smack dab in the middle of the generation of fighter who've modelled themselves after Flomo/Son of GOD/Joe Calzaghe. Dude's who are more interested in retiring undefeated than in daring to be great. No prime v. prime fights. No passports. Mucho Catchweights.

Fuck these guys. Andrade. BJS. Crawford... and i can't be bothered to name the rest.

This. Cocksure, we get it. You don’t like Canelo. Get it through your skull that BJS won’t be the great hope to pull off the upset because he’ll always find a reason to back out.

lol @ taking a pay cut. He’d make more fighting canelo once than in any two other fights. BJS is throwing out all the excuses - he said he also pulled out because over two months isn’t enough time for a training camp (l-o-l). Never mind that he can be training without the fight signed, just like Canelo does. But again, BJS isn’t the real deal.
Where did I say I didnt like him? Maybe, I try to temper the amount of cocksucking some of you guys indulge in. How do you envisage the fight going? If you're gonna say 'He's a prick, the fight will never happen'. Save it.

Where did I say I didnt like him? Maybe, I try to temper the amount of cocksucking some of you guys indulge in. How do you envisage the fight going? If you're gonna say 'He's a prick, the fight will never happen'. Save it.

lol yes, it's cocksucking Canelo to say that BJS is an underachiever. Get bent crybaby.

Here's where you're going to look stupid, because I already called BJS talented in this very thread. My guess is that BJS movement will give him the first few rounds, Saul never start quickly. But Canelo takes advantage of Saunder's soft body early and is able to lay it on him in the second part of the fight. Late round stoppage of 8-4, 7-5 Canelo.

Of course that is neither here nor there to the fact we'll probably never see them in the same ring because BJS doesn't take big fights.

@cocksure btw, I noticed you never went back to that p4p thread where you tried discrediting Canelo because of the Floyd loss by asking "what all time greats have losses like that on their records?" In case you didn't see, Manny Pacquiao got his ass handed to him by two guys who couldn't sniff the boots of Floyd. So maybe the next time you want to call someone a Canelo cocksucker, think about the stupid shit you say to try to discredit him. It's your problem, not ours.

lol yes, it's cocksucking Canelo to say that BJS is an underachiever. Get bent crybaby.

Here's where you're going to look stupid, because I already called BJS talented in this very thread. My guess is that BJS movement will give him the first few rounds, Saul never start quickly. But Canelo takes advantage of Saunder's soft body early and is able to lay it on him in the second part of the fight. Late round stoppage of 8-4, 7-5 Canelo.

Of course that is neither here nor there to the fact we'll probably never see them in the same ring because BJS doesn't take big fights.
Can't you just accept, its a bad time to fight Canelo, nobody's getting paid to do so at this time. Instead of sullying a professional sportsman. It's hilarious to get wound up by a personality, have it affect the way you view their sporting exploits.

@cocksure btw, I noticed you never went back to that p4p thread where you tried discrediting Canelo because of the Floyd loss by asking "what all time greats have losses like that on their records?" In case you didn't see, Manny Pacquiao got his ass handed to him by two guys who couldn't sniff the boots of Floyd. So maybe the next time you want to call someone a Canelo cocksucker, think about the stupid shit you say to try to discredit him. It's your problem, not ours.
You know what I notice? Every time I ask you a tough question, you go hide, let some other guys post their opinions. Return later with your dose of borrowed paraphrasing. Its funny what we notice in passing.

Can't you just accept, its a bad time to fight Canelo, nobody's getting paid to do so at this time. Instead of sullying a professional sportsman. It's hilarious to get wound up by a personality, have it affect the way you view their sporting exploits.

Maybe if he wasn't throwing out every excuse possible; maybe if we had ever actually seen him in a high level bout. Maybe if this wasn't a pattern of behavior, like the two times he pulled out of the Murray fight, the second because of an "injury" - while still talking to Golovkin's camp about a potential fight.

lol @ sullying a professional sportsman. Billy has done more than I ever could to sully his own name. Criticizing someone doesn't mean you're taking anything "personally" - you of all people don't want to open up that can of worms.

You know what I notice? Every time I ask you a tough question, you go hide, let some other guys post their opinions. Return later with your dose of borrowed paraphrasing. Its funny what we notice in passing.

Get off your phone, sometime. Sorry you're so obviously wrong so often other people feel the need to point it out.

Get off your phone, sometime. Sorry you're so obviously wrong so often other people feel the need to point it out.
fist-punch-bro.png

Sadly you can just slot Demetrius Andrade's name in here as well.

We're smack dab in the middle of the generation of fighter who've modelled themselves after Flomo/Son of GOD/Joe Calzaghe. Dude's who are more interested in retiring undefeated than in daring to be great. No prime v. prime fights. No passports. Mucho Catchweights.

Fuck these guys. Andrade. BJS. Crawford... and i can't be bothered to name the rest.
Dont mean to derail the thread, but how does SOG fit this mold? Besides his contract dispute inactivity, he had an amazing run against the best, went up in weight and destroyed the boogeyman.

Pac was stopped twice when he was young but Canelo was whitewashed.

Right. Because as well all know going the distance is worse than getting stopped. Twice. By subpar competition.

Let that be th final word.

No. Your final words should be better than this. I won't let you do this to yourself.

Right. Because as well all know going the distance is worse than getting stopped. Twice. By subpar competition.

No. Your final words should be better than this. I won't let you do this to yourself.
Now the mist is dropping and you're actually being funny, try to remember where you shine.

That old boy would take that poncey cunt out. Similar to me and you. Son. ;)

This is like watching someone hit themselves in the dick with a hammer. Billy isn’t worth it bud.

Back