BJS Advice on how to deal with wife

Serious or not he's a scumbag human and if he had the balls to fight Alvarez I hope he gets demolished.

It was halarious anyone who thinks he was serious needs there head checked.. Have a laugh and relax people

Talking about knowing something's wrong but accepting it because it benefits you(this is not a republican diss:)) I'm feeling a bit guilty. Dana White is putting on a show April 19 and I'm looking fwd to it. Am I going to hell?

He seems like the type of guy who would pelt his woman with his chicken dinner at Nando's and then run off like a little bitch.

Get the fuck over it. Might have been a stupid joke but it was clearly a joke. People are so goddamn sensitive it's absurd and shows how few real problems they have.

BJS posted this, what a class act this guy is. Gervonta Davis needs to ask him for some tips.

Not long after he called Delta to say Ben Davison and Josh Taylor had Coronavirus and got them thrown off the plane because this is the time to make that joke.

Not long after he called Delta to say Ben Davison and Josh Taylor had Coronavirus and got them thrown off the plane because this is the time to make that joke.
Fuck sake, hadn't heard that. The guy is an utter cunt. And that's what he does to his friends.

seriously?

they guy just can't stop being a wanker.

oh and, the moron has now had his boxing licence suspended by the BBBofC because of this video.

I've heard worse on building sites

He's not funny, but it's clearly meant to be a joke.

I read on Facebook today he got his boxing license removed for it. Bit of a weird one

I've heard worse on building sites

He's not funny, but it's clearly meant to be a joke.

I read on Facebook today he got his boxing license removed for it. Bit of a weird one
meh, he's a cunt who won't fight anybody with worth challenging him at his level. give the belt to somebody who wants to fight IMO

oh and, the moron has now had his boxing licence suspended by the BBBofC because of this video.
Oh ffs lol
He better get it back in time for Canelo to fill his fat face in, I was looking forward to that. But I'm also torn because he'll get paid a shit load to do it and will probably do his best running man impression to stink the arena down. No way will he engage with Canelo.

Oh ffs lol
He better get it back in time for Canelo to fill his fat face in, I was looking forward to that. But I'm also torn because he'll get paid a shit load to do it and will probably do his best running man impression to stink the arena down. No way will he engage with Canelo.
yeah i'm on the fence about that as well. on one hand i want to see BJS faceplanting in front of the world and having a nice little nap, but i know he'll be making a shitton of money, and i don't want that cunt being financially successful.

he isn't going to engage with canelo, but there is no such thing as a boring canelo fight. he's fought all kinds of styles and they were all exciting. when people come after him, he fights off the back foot. see golovkin, kirkland, cotto. all extremely exciting fights. when people want him to come after them, he does that. even his fight with lara was awesome. you just can't hide from the ginger prick, he will make a fight out of it no matter what.

yeah i'm on the fence about that as well. on one hand i want to see BJS faceplanting in front of the world and having a nice little nap, but i know he'll be making a shitton of money, and i don't want that cunt being financially successful.

he isn't going to engage with canelo, but there is no such thing as a boring canelo fight. he's fought all kinds of styles and they were all exciting. when people come after him, he fights off the back foot. see golovkin, kirkland, cotto. all extremely exciting fights. when people want him to come after them, he does that. even his fight with lara was awesome. you just can't hide from the ginger prick, he will make a fight out of it no matter what.
I hope you are right. BJS isn't as good a mover as Lara and Canelo is even better now, so hopefully he can march him down and beat the living shit out of him. My dream situation would be if he gets absolutely destroyed but then tests positive for something after the fight and his entire purse gets taken away.

Last edited:
Piece of shit moron for the ages.

Enjoy your suspension you scumbag.

In what kind of world or country he thinks he lives in?
Doesn't he know what kind of backslash this will cause or possible legal problems?
Is he that stupid or that desperate for attention?

Well predicted.

And for all the people saying it was just a joke yeah obviously it was but it's one you keep to your mates who know you are not like that. The thing is I wouldn't be surprised if there was an element of truth in it, domestic violence amongst travellers is a lot higher than the rest of the population.

Funny but extreme bad taste.

Unfortunately for him, domestic violence will never be ''fair game".

Worth noting, as obvious as it may be, domestic violence works both ways, people tend to forget that.

Back