BJS Advice on how to deal with wife

guys i understand it's a joke, and i'm actually very keen on making fun of shit we shouldn't be making fun of. it makes it even funnier. i mean some racist jokes are fucking hilarious because they're so obviously wrong. you know it's a horrible thing to joke about, you don't agree with any of its content, but it tickles the shit out of you.

the BBBoC isn't suspending billy fucknuts here because they're fascists. they're trying to maintain the image of a sport where men punch each other in the face. the sport has always been somewhat associated with thugs and criminals, and their job is to make sure these associations have as little to do with reality as possible. let's not pretend BJS had his license suspended for supporting the opposition party in the parliament. it's been revoked because he's a professional fighter, joking about how to whoop your wife.

it might make you chuckle, but he should've fucking known better.

BJS got what he wanted. He’s been a thorn in the BBBOC’s side for years now and knew full well what he was going for. He’s been called up for his videos before and been fined for them, like the one where he offers the junky coke for a BJ.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s showing a gypsy solidarity with Tyson Fury, who has also had his fair share of problems with the BBBoC.

Neither of them really care. The BBBoC only come into it if the match is in Britain. Tyson fights in the US and BJS is hoping for a big Canelo payday, so both won’t be looking to fight domestically.

I get that. But having the freedom to do it doesnt mean there arent repercussions, and having repercussions doesnt mean you lost your freedom.
That applies to both of them. I think they have both lost out through expressing unpopular opinions but one is seen as a hero to some and the other is seen as an idiot by most.

BJS got what he wanted. He’s been a thorn in the BBBOC’s side for years now and knew full well what he was going for. He’s been called up for his videos before and been fined for them, like the one where he offers the junky coke for a BJ.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s showing a gypsy solidarity with Tyson Fury, who has also had his fair share of problems with the BBBoC.

Neither of them really care. The BBBoC only come into it if the match is in Britain. Tyson fights in the US and BJS is hoping for a big Canelo payday, so both won’t be looking to fight domestically.
So he can still fight in the United States. That makes a bit of a mockery of the BBBoC since he's not looking to fight in the UK @Old Cat

That applies to both of them. I think they have both lost out through expressing unpopular opinions but one is seen as a hero to some and the other is seen as an idiot by most.
because the unpopular opinion of one is that racism is prevalent in the united states, while the other's is that you should beat up your wife when she's nagging you.

dissidents are only heros when they break the law because the law itself is immoral. acting against official rules doesn't automatically make you the good guy, the message you're trying to present to the world actually matters.

because the unpopular opinion of one is that racism is prevalent in the united states, while the other's is that you should beat up your wife when she's nagging you.

dissidents are only heros when they break the law because the law itself is immoral. acting against official rules doesn't automatically make you the good guy, the message you're trying to present to the world actually matters.
I'm glad that Kaepernick got taken on by Nike, so even though he can't play he is still getting paid. Maybe Stella Artois will sign Saunders up for a similar promotional deal.

Back