BJS Advice on how to deal with wife

aries

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
BJS posted this, what a class act this guy is. Gervonta Davis needs to ask him for some tips.

BJS posted this, what a class act this guy is. Gervonta Davis needs to ask him for some tips.

In what kind of world or country he thinks he lives in?
Doesn't he know what kind of backslash this will cause or possible legal problems?
Is he that stupid or that desperate for attention?

If he had more power, he could go straight to the check hook like Ray Rice.

Bring her onto the 2 and then quickly follow it up with the 3 to finish. Got it.

Floyd Mayweather used his time machine to view this instructional video years ago.

At first I thought he was giving a serious video on how to restrain an aggressive person in a domestic dispute but then he says nail her on the chin with a strait right lol

Pretty bitch move to post this then immediately apologize. After throwing that chicken he had potential to build an mentally deranged heel character, he should have said slap the woman with your hoarded toiletpaper or something like that.

I agree, he's an asshole. That's a pos move. There's no need to follow up with the hook.

I strongly dislike BJS. But this is a case of somebody who is terrible at comedy trying to be a comedian. Best thing to do when somebody tries shock comedy and fails is to ignore it.
Half the time you being offended is just as good as your laughter to low I.Q. aggetators.

It was funny and odd, but what is super weird is how the highest liked response tweets are accusing him of pretending he's joking but actually being serious! I get being annoyed at the joke but completely missing that it is a joke is a whole new for 2020 level of retardation.

I strongly dislike BJS. But this is a case of somebody who is terrible at comedy trying to be a comedian. Best thing to do when somebody tries shock comedy and fails is to ignore it.
Half the time you being offended is just as good as your laughter to low I.Q. aggetators.
he's the opposite of Fury

Fury is more hilarious and less offensive in general

BJS is also a guy who openly admits that he spends his money on hookers after a big fight, I'm not surprised that he'd think that posting this would be funny and not create a ton of backlash.

i understand he's joking.

he's still a monumental prick.

Compared to some of the shit he's done, this is tame.

Just 'avin a snicker.

The video ain't good as far as woman advice. He kind of beats around the bush too much and spends too much time setting up his next statement. Video could have been trimmed down to a minute. Anyway, stay safe gentlemen. And keep those ladies in line.

Very anti DV, never had a relationship with my dad because he abused my mom horrifically for years, and eventually fled into hiding after stabbing her, never to be seen again. So obviously not a fan of actual abuse, but jesus christ grow a pair and appreciate dark humor for what it is, even if the delivery sucks, he tried to take tension off his viewers minds and it was obvious he was joking, even if he'd never make it as a comedian. Even my ma can have a sense of humor on the subject when she knows its comedy. My only complaint is you probably shouldn't put that shit on social media, because there are morons who would think laughing such a subject off means it's okay in a way, so BJS, probably should keep your dark jokes to you and yours. These people who gain some measure of fame, sometimes they get their role twisted, think they have a platform to say anything they want or delusions of grandeur that "everyone" knows they're doing this or that tongue in cheek, and wink wink nudge it's all an inside joke. You're a boxer, not a standup, you are going to piss people off thinking you can identify as both on a public platform pushing certain limits.

Im a sucker for dark satire so I did laugh. Pretty good deadpan delivery.

People need to get over it

Back