bjj used in street fight (vide)

ya that didn't look like bjj...if it was its the sloppiest i've seen in a while... but the dude hit a nice double leg.

Misconception.

Not giving you a hard time. But this is noteworthy for awesomeness alone.

No worries, thanks for the spell check :) I don't mind at all. English is not my mother language and I am always looking to improve

why would he go to the effort of staging that...

anyone know for sure if it's a work or not? If it was, Bravo is a pretty good actor

Better be careful, with complimentary posts like that, the next DVD might include more hilarious skits than techniques.

In the first one the guy let him back up and the other guy went right after him again.

I gotta work on my standing double leg for real fights cause you can't exactly use the low single on concrete.

Best case scenario when someone picks a fight with you.

A solid ass-handing, and an apology to the initiator.

In the first video that guy has no BJJ experience or he would have gotten the arm bar several times. Still a good video.

In the second video (Bravo) it was either a work or Eddie is wuss for having his friend help him by kicking the downed guy. Those kicks look lame.

vid 1: the guy did NOT want to fight, he used bjj intelligently to control him on the ground. i would do the same. I would NOT go for an armbar in a streetfight, personally.

vid 2: retarded. well known FAKE. why it was posted? I dont know. just plain dumb.

Wow. I didn't realize there were so many keyboard critics in the grappling forum.

Back