Bj penns ranking

Daan

White Belt
Reaction score
So I was just taking a look at the ufc rankings and I noticed BJ Penn was nowhere to be found. How come?

Because rankings don't matter

inactivity, hasn't won in ages etc.

I like BJ but you cant rank him right now.

Where do you think he should be ranked TS?

So I was just taking a look at the ufc rankings and I noticed BJ Penn was nowhere to be found. How come?

Because he hasn't fought In two years? Where have you been?

He isn't ranked because he shouldn't be atm. Simple.

1-1-4 with the draw being a gift.

The draw being a gift... Right.

Anyway, at WW Penn is nowhere near top ten and at LW he was the best for a while but yeah, he definitely does not deserve a top ranking anywhere right now.

The draw being a gift... Right.

Right.

2ep32ps.jpg

He hasn't fought in more than a year and a half, and his last 4 fights were all at the wrong weight class (admittedly because he was routed by Edgar and had had success at 170 before, but still).

I will piss on anyone who disputes the statement that Penn is a p4p top-10 ATG regardless of weight class though, along with Sakuraba.

Legend

because he hasnt fought at LW in a few years and hes not top 10 at welterweight

I like BJ but you cant rank him right now.

Sure you can, your rankings can be whatever you want them to be.

Besides I'd favor BJ over all the # 6-15 flyweight fighters not named Nik lentz...that's a good enough reason to rank him to me

Well if he wins, he would be ranked at least 6 in FW. If he loses, maybe like 10 or 12 in the division. If he wins I would love to see him fight often and either go for the title at FW if he feels good at that weight, or go up and fight Benson. That would be a great fight for both.

Back