BJ Penn vs. Ryan Hall in the works For Late 2018

Who Wins?

• Total voters
4v5ngg.gif

War BJ Penn. Ready to mess fools up again.

That Penn is long gone..

source.gif

I'll take Penn by decision here

I mean, I understand why BJ doesn't want to end his career on loss, or 5 of them in a row ... or 1-7-1 in 7ish years...but holy fuck man, he couldn't beat Denis Siver. Just let it go man.

Beating Siver equals title shot though brother!

Man i hope BJ can go out on a win and then really start moving on from fighting. Dont want him to take anymore damage but I guess you can't fault him for wanting to go out on his shield ( multiple times )

If halls weak ass kicks hurt bj...

Penn wins by sub in first round. Fights Mike Perry at WW for the belt and wins. Fights Gaethje, and Lawler at the same time open weight because why the fuck not with mazagatti reffing.

BJ Penn and Takanori Gomi should have had a rematch in Hawaii as a retirement fight for both of them but god forbid the UFC ever do anything right

Dont give Oscar any ideas.
I heard he is looking for more super fights for his Tito vs Chuck card.

what commission would allow this fight?

Jesus at ufc Calgary BJ was like 300 lbs how will he ever be in fighting shape this year.
<{1-17}>

Seriously, that is the TYPE of fight you should want to make. An interesting name matchup. Why would he come back to fight a nobody like Ryan Hall? Is there some sort of beef there?

Like, fight Holloway. Or maybe fight Artem. But why a guy like Hall?

Unfortunately Penn said he would only take fights he could win. So the Hall fight is Hall only because Penn feels he can beat him.

Return of Chuck, BJ, Wand-Rampage - this is sad.

BJ Penn and Takanori Gomi should have had a rematch in Hawaii as a retirement fight for both of them but god forbid the UFC ever do anything right
It’s to late for that man. They should’ve done gomi vs bj when ufc last visited Japan. First fight was in Hawaii, the rematch should’ve been in Japan. Gomi fought on the card and it was already his last fight on his contract. It’s to late for that, unless bj penn comes to rizin when his contract is done.

BJ needs to fight a LW scrub. He looks terrible at FW.

If he wants any chance to win he can’t come in with a game plan outside of choking him out because that’s not BJ. BJ is best when he’s just being himself.

Back