bj penn running for governer in Hawaii.

Well, Tito has set MMA fighters in politics to a bad start. Not sure if BJ would turn that ship around

For real.
Jesus, shows how many years since I went in the heavies. What an asshole!
https://theblemish.com/2019/04/bj-p...-cokehead-cuck-who-abused-his-wife-for-years/
BJ Penn Accused of Being a Cokehead Cuck Who Abused His Wife for Years
By Bob Mike April 11, 2019

I know that title had a lot of information to process, but that was basically a rundown of an October 18 restraining order filed against UFC fighter BJ Penn by his estranged partner Shealen Uaiwa. This February, a judge granted a 3 year extension until 2021.

The report, obtained by MMA Junkie, accuses Penn of a decade of abuse. The restraining order alleges Penn verbally abused Uaiwa, abused her in front of their two kids, sexually abused her and threatened to kill her family. She didn’t report him to the cops because she was scared for her and her children’s safety.

The restraining order was first filed in October after Penn threatened her and her mother. She said he “came up to the car threatening my mother that he will kick her dumb (expletive) ass out of her house, he was harashing (sic) me and my mother with verbal abuse, calling us (expletive), manipulators, stealers. I was trying to get out of the driveway and he was making it hard like he wanted to attack me and my mom through the window. My children witnessed this incident.”

Penn also told her that don’t think he won’t knock her out just because she’s not a man. Which is sort of weird since Penn is known as a submission artist. I guess saying, “Don’t think I won’t armbar you just because you’re not a man,” is less threatening.

Then there was their 11-year-old daughter saying she’d rather kill herself than hang out with her dad. I’d usually say this is pretty normal for a teen and it’s just puberty talking, but Penn sounds like a real piece of s**t so I don’t know.

Uaiwa also claims Penn tried to get her to have sex with other men and forced her to smoke weed. That one I wasn’t prepared for. I never pictured BJ Penn as being a cuck.

There’s also the stories of his drug use. The most insane one being when Penn woke up Uaiwa scared because he got cocaine on her oldest daughter. “He was freaking out and he wanted to commit suicide.” I’m not even sure how that could happen. Was she standing in front of him and he just decided to do a line off her head?

Another incident was after he was inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame. Penn and friends did cocaine in the bathroom the entire night while she and her kids were in the room and his niece and aunt were in the living room. He ended up smashing her phone and verbally abusing her.

These claims give more weight to Pedro Carrasco’s allegations years ago where he claimed Penn was a cokehead who sexually assaulted his girlfriend. “Tired of seeing this pervert BJ Penn in the news. Dude’s a cocaine addict, who sexually assaulted my Playboy model gf, and I have proof. [Penn] came to my home when I wasn’t there and forced himself on my girl, pulled her clothes off, then blamed me, said I looked at his GF ass.”

BJ Penn hasn’t won a fight in 9 years. He’ll be facing Clay Guida at UFC 237 in May. If this fight still manages to go through, expect his wife and kids to be cageside. Screaming. For Clay Guida to punch a hole through him.

javier-bardem-anton.gif

I thought he already tried this once

All I want to be is known as the best ever. Is that too much to ask?

do better than tito please.

I have lived in Hawaii near where BJ Penn lives.
Penn has thrown some big parties and he invites a lot of random people like housecleaners and their families and their friends. So a lot of people love the guy. A lot of people look forward to the chance to get invited to his party or his house. You see kids wearing Penn shirts saying they got to meet him, the guy is a hero. No, I never got an invite.

Penn stood against mask mandates and shutting down Hawaii during the covid mess, pro business, and pro freedom. He has my vote.

I"m a simple man.

When BJ tells me to vote, I vote.
When BJ tells me to bang his wife, I bang.

Last edited:
https://theblemish.com/2019/04/bj-p...-cokehead-cuck-who-abused-his-wife-for-years/

I know that title had a lot of information to process, but that was basically a rundown of an October 18 restraining order filed against UFC fighter BJ Penn by his estranged partner Shealen Uaiwa. This February, a judge granted a 3 year extension until 2021.

The report, obtained by MMA Junkie, accuses Penn of a decade of abuse. The restraining order alleges Penn verbally abused Uaiwa, abused her in front of their two kids, sexually abused her and threatened to kill her family. She didn’t report him to the cops because she was scared for her and her children’s safety.

The restraining order was first filed in October after Penn threatened her and her mother. She said he “came up to the car threatening my mother that he will kick her dumb (expletive) ass out of her house, he was harashing (sic) me and my mother with verbal abuse, calling us (expletive), manipulators, stealers. I was trying to get out of the driveway and he was making it hard like he wanted to attack me and my mom through the window. My children witnessed this incident.”

Penn also told her that don’t think he won’t knock her out just because she’s not a man. Which is sort of weird since Penn is known as a submission artist. I guess saying, “Don’t think I won’t armbar you just because you’re not a man,” is less threatening.

Then there was their 11-year-old daughter saying she’d rather kill herself than hang out with her dad. I’d usually say this is pretty normal for a teen and it’s just puberty talking, but Penn sounds like a real piece of s**t so I don’t know.

Uaiwa also claims Penn tried to get her to have sex with other men and forced her to smoke weed. That one I wasn’t prepared for. I never pictured BJ Penn as being a cuck.

There’s also the stories of his drug use. The most insane one being when Penn woke up Uaiwa scared because he got cocaine on her oldest daughter. “He was freaking out and he wanted to commit suicide.” I’m not even sure how that could happen. Was she standing in front of him and he just decided to do a line off her head?

Another incident was after he was inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame. Penn and friends did cocaine in the bathroom the entire night while she and her kids were in the room and his niece and aunt were in the living room. He ended up smashing her phone and verbally abusing her.

These claims give more weight to Pedro Carrasco’s allegations years ago where he claimed Penn was a cokehead who sexually assaulted his girlfriend. “Tired of seeing this pervert BJ Penn in the news. Dude’s a cocaine addict, who sexually assaulted my Playboy model gf, and I have proof. [Penn] came to my home when I wasn’t there and forced himself on my girl, pulled her clothes off, then blamed me, said I looked at his GF ass.”

BJ Penn hasn’t won a fight in 9 years. He’ll be facing Clay Guida at UFC 237 in May. If this fight still manages to go through, expect his wife and kids to be cageside. Screaming. For Clay Guida to punch a hole through him.
<mma4>

What are BJ's sexual deviance issues?

I'm completely out of the loop on his behaviour the last 10 year or so

His wife is one of the most beautiful creatures to ever bless the Earth with the imprint of her foot.

Penn%2BAnd%2BShealen%2BUaiwa%2BDuring%2BHappier%2BTimes%2B1.jpg

What a poorly terribly written article. Penn actually had more knockouts than submissions.

What a poorly terribly written article. Penn actually had more knockouts than submissions.

Always wonder how different the last act of his career would have been if the judges didn’t botch that first Frankie fight.

Back