• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bizarre Cases of the missing and murdered

Was watching a crime show the other day and this woman couldn't get pregnant so she faked it for 9 months. Had a baby shower and everything. When it was past due for the baby to be delivered, she had to decide whether she was going to admit to faking the whole thing or steal someones baby. She ended up going for the latter. She abducted another pregnant girl and took her to a field where she cut the baby out of her with a CAR KEY and left her for dead. When she came back with a baby, people and doctors became suspicious and she ended up admitting the whole thing to police.

That one hit me in the feels. Just awful.

Was watching a crime show the other day and this woman couldn't get pregnant so she faked it for 9 months. Had a baby shower and everything. When it was past due for the baby to be delivered, she had to decide whether she was going to admit to faking the whole thing or steal someones baby. She ended up going for the latter. She abducted another pregnant girl and took her to a field where she cut the baby out of her with a CAR KEY and left her for dead. When she came back with a baby, people and doctors became suspicious and she ended up admitting the whole thing to police.

A fucking car key. Wtf.

Berzerk.

Some absolute lunatics walking these streets.

tbf we've all used our car keys in pretty inappropriate ways. I tried carving a pumpkin with mine once. What was I thinking?

tbf we've all used our car keys in pretty inappropriate ways. I tried carving a pumpkin with mine once. What was I thinking?

If you got a foetus from it, Im putting you on my ignore list, which rigjht now consists of none!

The incident at Dyatlov Pass could have been an avalanche. It's just strange how the first ones to die had less clothes and most of them were barefoot. Apparently it was - 12 degrees Fahrenheit.

Paradoxal undressing? The only thing I could think of.

more reason to never become pregnant. dont want crazy bitches cutting me up to reach the prize inside :s

Junko Furuta case just freezed my blood.

My god.... I physically feel bad just by thinking about what she went through.... This is the worst shit I have ever heard about, and I already watched 'Salo or the 120 days of Sodom'.

Those bastards deserve to get tortured for the rest of their lives

That is one interesting story.
It's interesting, but I believe it's been solved. Back in 2011 his niece came forward with some information and I think the FBI considers the case closed now. They believe he, real name LD Cooper, lost all, or nearly all, the money on his jump after some complications with his chute. Hence the reason none of the money made it back into circulation. His brother may have been involved also, perhaps at the drop zone. They lived approximately 7 miles away from where he came down and they both were supposed to be on a hunting trip together.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back