Bizarre Cases of the missing and murdered

We had a developing story in Northern Wisconsin. Over the weekend a vehicle with Minnesota license plates was found in a corn field with 4 people who had been shot to death in it. I was wondering if it would ever be solved but Thursday announce they had one man in custody and were searching for another. They arrested the second man today in Arizona. The two men apparently were with the victims at a bar in the Twin Cities the night before. I haven't heard what the reason for the killings was suspected to be.

I don't know how it was found. It looked like somebody was chopping the corn for silage. They don't usually pick corn for a few more weeks and a vehicle would be difficult to see from the ground in a cornfield unless there was an obvious trail.

Saw this one posted during the week in true crime groups on bookface and thought it was gonna be drug related

We had a developing story in Northern Wisconsin. Over the weekend a vehicle with Minnesota license plates was found in a corn field with 4 people who had been shot to death in it. I was wondering if it would ever be solved but Thursday announce they had one man in custody and were searching for another. They arrested the second man today in Arizona. The two men apparently were with the victims at a bar in the Twin Cities the night before. I haven't heard what the reason for the killings was suspected to be.

I don't know how it was found. It looked like somebody was chopping the corn for silage. They don't usually pick corn for a few more weeks and a vehicle would be difficult to see from the ground in a cornfield unless there was an obvious trail.
sometimes it seems like nothing is done on homicide cases, we had some rapper get shot about 2 or 3 years ago. I'd forgotten about it but last week they locked up 3 guys, apparently, the rapper made a video in the wrong neighborhood and these idiots decided that was a good reason to kill him. Then, there are many cases that never seem to be solved.

Saw this one posted during the week in true crime groups on bookface and thought it was gonna be drug related
a lot of them are but some just seem over the silliest shit, the young are really lost. Just today, there was some kid threatening to knock out a 7-11 clerk because his gas wouldn't pump. I probably would have jumped the idiot if he did, these fuckers annoy me.

The area they were found is just South of Barron County which has had a lot of meth arrests so I was thinking it might have involved drugs. They might have been killed in Minnesota and taken to Wisconsin. The men suspected are father and son who knew the victims and their families.

There is another one from Wisconsin one county East of where the 4 people were found dead in the vehicle. The body of a woman was found in a suitcase left at an abandoned property about a year ago. Law enforcement thinks they know who she is but the DNA testing hasn't come back yet. For some reason they sent the body from Wisconsin to Texas for DNA analysis.
https://wqow.com/2021/09/17/law-enf...-of-woman-found-dead-in-a-suitcase-last-year/

https://www.emmanuelsblog.com.ng/2021/09/pervert-who-stabbed-woman-with-semen.html?m=1

53-year-old Thomas Byron Stemen who entered a plea deal after stabbing a woman with a semen-filled syringe in a supermarket, has been jailed for 10 years.

In February 2020, Thomas Stemen approached a woman identified as Katie Peters at Christopher's Fine Foods in Maryland, US, as she was getting a grocery cart and stabbed her buttocks with a semen-filled needle.

In a CCTV footage shared online, the woman turned around after being attacked and can be seen looking at the floor to try and understand what happened. He then kept following Mrs Peters and leaves the store after she gets out.

This is kind of a reversed case.
Woman found injured on Croatian island doesn't know her name or how she got there

[QUOTE
The woman, thought to be aged around 60, was given medical assistance after she was found on September 12 on the island of Krk in northern Croatia, according to a statement from local police, sent to CNN on Monday.
Police, who have circulated a photo of the woman, said she is of medium build and around 165 centimeters tall, with blond shoulder-length hair and blue eyes.
"She speaks English, but she does not remember her identity," police said. "She is currently located in hospital and is in stable condition."
][/QUOTE]

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/croatia-woman-krk-island-scli-intl/index.html

Another report says she was found on a rock off the island of Krk

A mysterious woman with cuts and bruises on her face and body was found Sunday on a rock off the Croatian island of Krk, the Guardian reported.

The woman, who appears to be in her 60s, speaks English but has been unable to tell local authorities who she is or how she managed to get to the rock, the report said.

They say she speaks English but they don't say what type of English accent she has. If she only understands English it should help narrow down her origin. They should be able to tell by an accent the general area she came from. There must not be any missing persons report. It seems like a very strange case. Maybe she was on a boat with someone and the boat sank. The coast in the area is reported to be very rocky and difficult to get ashore.

It seems there are many tour boats for tourists in that area. Could she have been on one that sank? It seems someone would know if one was missing. Could she be one of those people that live on a boat and the boat sank? Could she have been on a tour boat and been robbed and thrown overboard or fallen off a larger cruise ship without being noticed?

The nut job in me is maybe shed been trafficked for so long she forgot everything. But being 60...you think they'd have just killed her before reaching that age.

My guess is she got in some accident and hit her head and boom

The nut job in me is maybe shed been trafficked for so long she forgot everything. But being 60...you think they'd have just killed her before reaching that age.

My guess is she got in some accident and hit her head and boom

It's also possible that she isn't a native English speaker. There are documented cases of people who sustain a head injury that get knocked out and wake up speaking a different language. I don't know if any of them forgot who they are though.

https://www.sciencealert.com/people-keep-waking-up-from-head-injuries-speaking-a-different-language

It turned out to be an easy to solve case.
Flug-Presley, Pettus and Sturm were then seen getting into a black SUV, the complaint said. The SUV and Suggs returned to the area shortly before 3 a.m. Investigators believe that Suggs killed the four victims in St. Paul, sometime between 3:30 a.m. and 3:48 a.m. Six spent shell casings and Suggs' bloody driver's license were found in the vehicle.
Suggs then called his father and showed up where his father was staying at about 5 a.m. Suggs' father told authorities that Suggs "snapped and shot a couple of people." Suggs then drove the SUV from St. Paul to Wisconsin, and Suggs' father followed him. They stopped at various gas stations - surveillance video from one St. Paul station shows Suggs driving the SUV, and Flug-Presley slumped over in the passenger seat, the complaint said.

Suggs' father told authorities that after leaving the SUV in a cornfield, he gave Suggs a ride back to Minnesota. Suggs' father denied knowing the bodies were in the abandoned SUV, the complaint said.

But surveillance video from a gas station in Wheeler, Wisconsin - about 10 miles from the cornfield - shows that Suggs' father handed something to the driver of the SUV. Suggs' father also stood at the SUV's open passenger window while it was in the gas station parking lot, the complaint said.

Surveillance footage shows Flug-Presley "slumped over" in the front passenger seat, which investigators say was the same way she was found in the vehicle in Wisconsin, CBS Minnesota reported. Police were able to identify Suggs in surveillance video because he wasn't wearing a mask.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/antoine-sugs-charged-murder-4-dead-suv-wisconsin-cornfield/

This is kind of a reversed case.
Woman found injured on Croatian island doesn't know her name or how she got there

[QUOTE
The woman, thought to be aged around 60, was given medical assistance after she was found on September 12 on the island of Krk in northern Croatia, according to a statement from local police, sent to CNN on Monday.
Police, who have circulated a photo of the woman, said she is of medium build and around 165 centimeters tall, with blond shoulder-length hair and blue eyes.
"She speaks English, but she does not remember her identity," police said. "She is currently located in hospital and is in stable condition."
]

https://www.cnn.com/travel/article/croatia-woman-krk-island-scli-intl/index.html

They say she speaks English but they don't say what type of English accent she has. If she only understands English it should help narrow down her origin. They should be able to tell by an accent the general area she came from. There must not be any missing persons report. It seems like a very strange case. Maybe she was on a boat with someone and the boat sank. The coast in the area is reported to be very rocky and difficult to get ashore.

It seems there are many tour boats for tourists in that area. Could she have been on one that sank? It seems someone would know if one was missing. Could she be one of those people that live on a boat and the boat sank? Could she have been on a tour boat and been robbed and thrown overboard or fallen off a larger cruise ship without being noticed?[/QUOTE]

Mystery woman found in Croatia with memory loss identified by police | UK News | Sky News

They already know who she is

It seems there are many tour boats for tourists in that area. Could she have been on one that sank? It seems someone would know if one was missing. Could she be one of those people that live on a boat and the boat sank? Could she have been on a tour boat and been robbed and thrown overboard or fallen off a larger cruise ship without being noticed?

Mystery woman found in Croatia with memory loss identified by police | UK News | Sky News

They already know who she is[/QUOTE]

The worldwide publicity got her identified quickly.

From the article,
However, her identity was revealed following a tip from the US, where she reportedly lived until 2015, when she moved to Ireland. It has been claimed she was a successful jewellery designer who ended up becoming homeless.

Apparently there are new developments in the JonBenet Ramsey case.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/22/jonbenet-ramseys-murder-may-be-solved-with-dna-enhancements/

This case is one of the most fascinating to me. I've been reading back up on it again and I don't think anyone in the family did it. It's a shame they fumbled this case so badly.

Apparently this Michael Helgoth guy is the prime suspect although his DNA didn't match the DNA found at the crime seen so he would have had to have an accomplice.

Last edited:
Apparently there are new developments in the JonBenet Ramsey case.

https://nypost.com/2021/12/22/jonbenet-ramseys-murder-may-be-solved-with-dna-enhancements/

This case is one of the most fascinating to me. I've been reading back up on it again and I don't think anyone in the family did it. It's a shame they fumbled this case so badly.

Apparently this Michael Helgoth guy is the prime suspect although his DNA didn't match the DNA found at the crime seen so he would have had to have an accomplice.

I am a little foggy on this incident due to the amount of time passing. Wasn't there a large gathering or party of day guests at the Ramsey home? Unfortunate turn of events.

Back