Bizarre Cases of the missing and murdered

I can’t remember if it’s this thread or if it was a stand alone thread but several posters have written up their impressions as well as sharing others.

I was personally disappointed in the movie after listening to his interviews for a while.

One poster also shared an article from a guy going after David’s theories and info pretty hard. It was definitely an interesting read.
Oh really eh, thanks for info. I'll take a look for the thread/s and see what I come across, cheers pal.

Always enjoyed listening to his segment's or interview's when I would catch Coast to Caost now and again when working late shifts and trying to get away form the recycled music. Just noticed his movie on Amazon Prime here at my girls a week or so ago; Missing 411. You, or anyone else check it our by chance yet? I'll prob get to it this week.
Sweeeet
I just signed to amazon prime last week
Ill def look for it

renderTimingPixel.png

14-year-old Margaret Ellen Fox vanished en route to meet a stranger on June 24, 1974 in New Jersey. She hoped to make some money during her summer break and had taken out an ad in a local newspaper together with her cousin Lynne the previous week. ”BABYSITTERS – Experienced. Teen girls. Love kids. Work at your house. Call...”. Lynne was quickly contacted by a man who wanted her to babysit for him in Mount Holly, but her mom turned him down, not wanting her 11-year-old to work out of town. He then called Margaret, who got permission from her dad to take the job. The man called himself John Marshall and said he would pay her $40 a week to watch his 5-year-old son for a few hours on weekdays, starting on Friday, June 21.

She was to take the bus to Mount Holly, about 8 miles from her home on Penn Street in Burlington (just a few doors down from Lynne), where either he or his wife would pick her up in a red Volkswagen. He called again and told Margaret's dad, who answered the phone that time, that he had to reschedule due to the death of his mother-in-law. Judging by the man's voice, her dad thought he was around 35-45 years old. Margaret's trip to Mount Holly was postponed until Monday, June 24. He never gave his address.

So, on the 24th, one of her brothers accompanied her to a nearby bus stop where, at 8.40 AM, she boarded a bus to Mount Holly. He was the last family member to see her. She stepped off the bus at around 9.00 AM on Washington Street, just steps away from the corner of High and Mill streets where she and Marshall were supposed to meet. A witness saw her talking to a young man in a red sports car. He was later cleared of suspicion and Margaret was thought to have mistaken him for Marshall.

Margaret had been told to call home as soon as she arrived at Marshall's place but the call never came. When she failed to return home at around 2.30 PM like expected (she was supposed to get a ride back from either Marshall or his wife) her parents became seriously worried. Her mom called the number the man had provided and reached a payphone outside of an A&P supermarket in Lumberton, about a mile south of Washington Street. She proceeded to call various John Marshalls in the area and her husband searched for Margaret in Mount Holly. They reported her missing around 12.30 AM on June 25.

The assistant manager of the A&P grocery store where the payphone was located was named Marshall, either Jack or John or maybe both since Jack is a common nickname for John. Either way, he passed a polygraph and had an alibi. Coincidentally, Margaret's sister-in-law knew him and was friends with one of his daughters.

”A lot of” women reported being ”accosted” by a man in a red Volkswagen. A man driving a car matching that description had attempted to pick up a girl in Mount Holly in May. A sketch was released in August. A sex offender who had owned a red Volkswagen at the time and lived close to where Margaret was last seen was questioned and cleared four years later, though his alibi doesn't seem super solid to me. He was a ham radio operator and, according to the logbook he kept, had been on the radio with someone when Margaret arrived in Mount Holly. [EDIT: Turns out I'm full of shit and that's actually about as good an alibi as one could hope to have at that time. Carry on.] He was ruled out along with 12 other persons of interest. A number of leads were pursued that amounted to nothing and the investigation dead-ended. It certainly didn't benefit from the rivalry and lack of cooperation between the different agencies involved in the case.

On June 28, four days after Margaret's disappearance and one day after it was first reported in the press, her mother received a bizarre call from an unknown man, who said: “$10,000 might be a lot of bread, but your daughter’s life is the buttered topping.” The audio was released only recently, after the FBI managed to enhance the quality of the recording.

The following day a letter arrived, repeating what the caller had said and instructing the parents to put the money in a box ”with blue wrapping (same as Margaret's blouse)." The sender claimed that ”Margaret is alright. We only tore her blouse and broke her glasses. Follow the instructions...” The color of Margaret's blouse had been reported. She appears to have had her glasses with her, but as far as I can tell that wasn't mentioned in the press, nor was she wearing glasses in the pictures that were released. Latent fingerprints were lifted off the letter but didn't match any of the ”military members, federal employees, and thousands of offenders whose prints were on file with the Burlington County Jail, Prosecutor’s Office and Mount Holly police.” As of 2017, the prints apparently couldn't be located. Margaret's dental records also went missing at some point.

Her parents quickly withdrew the money, but received no instructions on how to deliver it and two days later, on June 30, a second letter arrived that said (at least in part): ”$10,000 was a lot of bread. But your daughter’s life was the buttered topping.” Note the past tense. According to the FBI, the letter ”indicated that the ransom exchange was off because the parents had ”goofed” in making the arrangements.”

It ended with ”So Long Again” and the S, L and A were highlighted. SLA were the initials of the Symbionese Liberation Army, a terrorist organization famous for kidnapping Patty Hearst earlier that same year. They were not known to be active in New Jersey but were in the news around the time of Margaret's disappearance. It was never determined if the call and the letters were legit or a hoax.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/margaret-ellen-fox

I'd give my left testicle to know what exactly happened at Dyatlov Pass.

it was a mix of a fire caused by a stove:heating contraption they had made and a mix of delirium. This video solved it for me:

https://meaww.com/sadistic-banker-w...-raping-daily-boiling-water-eyes-lips-detatch

A Queensland man systematically raped and burned a woman during three weeks of drug-induced violence that grew more brutal as her injuries worsened.

Nicholas John Crilley, 34, pleaded guilty to 54 offences, including grievous bodily harm, deprivation of liberty and torture, following the 23-day attack in June 2017.

His assaults left the woman, who was 22 at the time, so severely injured, paramedics initially thought she was dead, the Brisbane district court heard on Tuesday.

“[Crilley] subjected the [woman] to severe physical, psychological and sadistic violence,” prosecutor Sandra Cupina said.

It included violently sexually assaulting her on an almost daily basis, setting her on fire and pouring burning water on the woman’s genitals.

“[He] beat [her], would become quite sexually aroused and then rape her,” Cupina said.

Crilley also made the woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, eat her own faeces and vomit, and told her to choose her method of death.

She suffered multiple broken bones, deep lacerations to her face and burns to 46% of her body.

“The tissue on part of her face was so severely infected it was also infested with maggots,” Cupina said.

“If she had not been treated in hospital she would have died.”

Crilley eventually called triple-zero before fleeing the Brisbane home where most of offending occurred.

He was taken into custody eight days later following a dramatic police chase involving several stolen cars.

Paramedics found the woman “on the brink of death” in a semi-conscious state and severely malnourished.

She was placed in an induced coma and spent eight weeks in hospital recovering, including learning to walk again.

Doctors placed metal plates into her face and amputated part of a finger – crushed by one of Crilley’s blows as she attempted to defend herself.

The woman also suffered severe internal bleeding due to the sexual violence she was subjected to and later learned she had fallen pregnant to her attacker.

“I have been disfigured both mentally and physically. It is something I would not wish on my worst enemies,” she said, reading her victim impact statement to the court.

She said people now looked at her as a “monster” because of her “horrific, very visible and predominantly irreversible” injuries.

“Every time I leave my home I am stared at. I do not see myself walking down an aisle and fulfilling a woman’s dream of being married in a white gown to a man she loves,” she said.

Cupina said Crilley’s violent attacks were sustained, brutal and vicious.

“As [the woman] became more injured, [Crilley] increased the methods he was using to harm her,” she said.

“First the boiling water, then the acetone, then setting her on fire.”

“The horror [she] would have been experiencing is almost unimaginable,” she said.

Defence lawyer Malcolm Harrison said Crilley was in a methylamphetamine-induced delusional state during the prolonged assault.

He said Crilley believed the woman had been part of a drive-by shooting that targeted him, but it was not based on reality.

“This is a dreadful and extremely serious example of violence against a woman,” he said. “The offences were sadistic in nature.”

However, Harrison reminded the court Crilley had called triple-zero.

“That is probably the one factor in his favour,” he said.

Crilley will be sentenced on 1 May. The crown has asked that he be jailed for life.

https://meaww.com/sadistic-banker-w...-raping-daily-boiling-water-eyes-lips-detatch

A Queensland man systematically raped and burned a woman during three weeks of drug-induced violence that grew more brutal as her injuries worsened.

Nicholas John Crilley, 34, pleaded guilty to 54 offences, including grievous bodily harm, deprivation of liberty and torture, following the 23-day attack in June 2017.

His assaults left the woman, who was 22 at the time, so severely injured, paramedics initially thought she was dead, the Brisbane district court heard on Tuesday.

“[Crilley] subjected the [woman] to severe physical, psychological and sadistic violence,” prosecutor Sandra Cupina said.

It included violently sexually assaulting her on an almost daily basis, setting her on fire and pouring burning water on the woman’s genitals.

“[He] beat [her], would become quite sexually aroused and then rape her,” Cupina said.

Crilley also made the woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, eat her own faeces and vomit, and told her to choose her method of death.

She suffered multiple broken bones, deep lacerations to her face and burns to 46% of her body.

“The tissue on part of her face was so severely infected it was also infested with maggots,” Cupina said.

“If she had not been treated in hospital she would have died.”

Crilley eventually called triple-zero before fleeing the Brisbane home where most of offending occurred.

He was taken into custody eight days later following a dramatic police chase involving several stolen cars.

Paramedics found the woman “on the brink of death” in a semi-conscious state and severely malnourished.

She was placed in an induced coma and spent eight weeks in hospital recovering, including learning to walk again.

Doctors placed metal plates into her face and amputated part of a finger – crushed by one of Crilley’s blows as she attempted to defend herself.

The woman also suffered severe internal bleeding due to the sexual violence she was subjected to and later learned she had fallen pregnant to her attacker.

“I have been disfigured both mentally and physically. It is something I would not wish on my worst enemies,” she said, reading her victim impact statement to the court.

She said people now looked at her as a “monster” because of her “horrific, very visible and predominantly irreversible” injuries.

“Every time I leave my home I am stared at. I do not see myself walking down an aisle and fulfilling a woman’s dream of being married in a white gown to a man she loves,” she said.

Cupina said Crilley’s violent attacks were sustained, brutal and vicious.

“As [the woman] became more injured, [Crilley] increased the methods he was using to harm her,” she said.

“First the boiling water, then the acetone, then setting her on fire.”

“The horror [she] would have been experiencing is almost unimaginable,” she said.

Defence lawyer Malcolm Harrison said Crilley was in a methylamphetamine-induced delusional state during the prolonged assault.

He said Crilley believed the woman had been part of a drive-by shooting that targeted him, but it was not based on reality.

“This is a dreadful and extremely serious example of violence against a woman,” he said. “The offences were sadistic in nature.”

However, Harrison reminded the court Crilley had called triple-zero.

“That is probably the one factor in his favour,” he said.

Crilley will be sentenced on 1 May. The crown has asked that he be jailed for life.

He should be jailed for life? I would take doing exactly what he did to that woman and call it even. Then exile him in an island no one is lives in. that would take the threat away.

http://www.catchnews.com/india-news...-to-death-slices-off-his-genitals-189579.html

A horrific news was reported from Maharashtra’s Nagpur where a 25-year-old man killed his father to death by biting him on his neck and then sliced off his genitals. The incident took place on Saturday night in the Hudkeshwar locality, however, on Sunday the incident came to light.
As per police, to arrest and control the accuse they had to put in a lot of effort for pinning him down and tying him up. As per the family, the accused identified as Vikrant Pillewar, a gym trainer killed his father without any provocation. In a rage, he bit his father’s neck so hard that blood began oozing out and then he dragged him into the verandah of their house and then chopped off his genitals.
After this heinous act 55-year-old victim succumbed on the spot. The family also added that while murdering his father he was reciting Hindi film dialogues. He even threatened his mother and sister who tried to approach him to recuse victim identified as Vijay.
The reason is yet not known as to why the accused committed the heinous crime. Meanwhile, the police have arrested the accused and to arrest him it took them nearly 5 policemen to restrain the extremely violent accused.

------------
https://www.the-sun.com/news/490187/horrifying-berlin-foster-experiments-spedos-sex-abuse-good-them/

The Kentler Experiment - From 1969 to 2003 the Berlin authorities placed at least nine homeless boys into foster care with convicted sex offenders on the advice of sexologist Helmut Kentler.

So went to buy paulides book pack
105 bucks for postage
It is 9 books posted half way across the world
Add 3 stickers to the cart and postage hits 160 bucks

Whatdahell???

https://www.news.ucsb.edu/santa-cruz-island

Dr Carey Q. Stanton never married and eventually left NYC behind to live on his family’s ranch on Santa Cruz Island in 1957. He was somewhat eccentric and on the rare occasions he had visitors over to the ranch he would follow a rigid schedule and expect his guests to adhere to it as well. Dinner would be served at 7:30pm, coffee and cookies at 8:30pm and he would promptly retire to bed at 9pm.

Stanton died on 8 December 1987 and was buried in the island’s private cemetery. His will stated that the ranch be left to the Nature Conservancy who would oversee activities on the island.In April 1990, a metal box was discovered in a shed on the ranch. Inside it were severely decomposed human remains that was basically just a heap of ashes. Alongside the remains were sets of false teeth dating back to the 50s, a clothing fastener dating back to the 40s and a diamond-studded ring dating back to before the Second World War. Tests were done on the fragments of bone found, and it was established the remains belonged to an elderly female who most likely died soon after the war.While Stanton was never believed to have been responsible for the woman’s death, it remains unclear why her remains were in a metal box on the ranch. She has also never been identified.

https://torontosun.com/news/local-n...rs-family-demands-who-killed-christine-jessop

I fell down a rabbit hole after watching "Deadbug" cover this case on his "Lust Crimes Pt 4" youtube video.

A 9 year old girl is kidnapped and brutally murdered. The small time cops bungle the case after her body is found, mishandling evidence and then convincing the victim's family to change their own story to fit the cops "hunch" that the neighbor's son did the crime. (He was at work/heading home when the murder occured.) The neighbor is wrongly convicted after several trials, but DNA evidence frees him 3 years later.

According to Deadbug's video, the family went back to the crime scene and found more of her remains lying around as she had been gutted badly. The police dug her body back up to match the missing remains to the girl.

Oddly, almost all the articles I read online omit the little fact that her (adopted) brother admitted in court that he had been raping his sister with his friends since she was 2!

https://www.newspapers.com/newspage/485121551/

"CALGARY HERALD Fri., June 5, 1992 CANADA V '?? V lr Brother admits to incest JESSOP: Age 15 in '84 photo LONDON, Ont. (CP) - The step-brother of a nine-year-old girl found murdered and sexually assaulted testified Thursday that he had group sex with his sister from the time she was two years old. In a startling confession, Kenneth Jessop, now 22, admitted he and two friends a pair of brothers began having sex with Christine Jessop in the family's home in Richmond Hill, north of Toronto until she was about seven years old. While sobbing in the witness stand, Jessop said the activities were initiated by the two older boys, aged nine and 11. Jessop was called as a witness by lawyers for Guy Paul Morin, 31, who lived next door to the Jessop family after they moved to Queensville, north of Toronto. "

The case remains unsolved.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cou...belly-to-force-miscarriage-and-cover-up-rape/

Three family members connected to the brutal beating of a pregnant teenager who was raped and forced to miscarry her baby pleaded guilty to the crime and were sentenced to prison this week.
After the teen gave birth in the bathtub, her cousin put the stillborn baby into a bucket, and the family tried to burn the remains on a grill.
The victim, now 19, reported the attack in 2015.
The girl's brother, 24-year-old Robert Cayald, faces an aggravated sexual assault charge in the case. He was found incompetent to stand trial last year, and his case is pending.

Cayald is accused of raping his 13-year-old sister in August 2012. She became pregnant from the attack. When her relatives learned she was eight months' pregnant, they forced her to take birth control pills and cinnamon tablets to try to abort the baby.

When that didn't work, they held down the teen and took turns stomping on her pregnant belly.

During the attack, Cecila McDonald yelled at the teen, "Bitch, you ain't about to get my kids taken away from me."
The teen and her younger sister had been sent to Dallas after their grandmother died to live with their aunt, Sharon Jones.

The girl was taken in "by people who promised to take care of her," prosecutor Rachel Burris said during the sentencing hearing. Judge Gary Stephens sentenced the trio.

"They held her down. They forced her to lay there while people stomped her," Burris argued. "I️t was savage."

They left the teen in a bathtub, where she lay bleeding, slipping in and out of consciousness, while her younger sister tried to care for her.

No one took her to the hospital or to visit a doctor. To treat the blood loss, the family gave her iron pills.

"She lost a child, and no one cared," Burris said. "That night the people who promised to love her ... left her."
After the teen gave birth in the bathtub, Cecila McDonald put the stillborn baby into a bucket, and the family tried to burn the remains on a grill. When that didn't work, Sharon Jones gave her son $25 to take care of it. He hid the remains in a bag in an unknown location.

Defense attorneys for the trio argued that the attack was a blip in otherwise law-abiding, good lives. They said the brother and sister and their mother were trying to protect their family.

They said the defendants had been part of Bible studies and classes in jail and should be granted leniency.

Defense attorney Regina Clark argued that Sharon Jones, the matriarch, kept her children out of trouble and asked that she be given probation.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cou...belly-to-force-miscarriage-and-cover-up-rape/

Three family members connected to the brutal beating of a pregnant teenager who was raped and forced to miscarry her baby pleaded guilty to the crime and were sentenced to prison this week.
After the teen gave birth in the bathtub, her cousin put the stillborn baby into a bucket, and the family tried to burn the remains on a grill.
The victim, now 19, reported the attack in 2015.
The girl's brother, 24-year-old Robert Cayald, faces an aggravated sexual assault charge in the case. He was found incompetent to stand trial last year, and his case is pending.

Cayald is accused of raping his 13-year-old sister in August 2012. She became pregnant from the attack. When her relatives learned she was eight months' pregnant, they forced her to take birth control pills and cinnamon tablets to try to abort the baby.

When that didn't work, they held down the teen and took turns stomping on her pregnant belly.

During the attack, Cecila McDonald yelled at the teen, "Bitch, you ain't about to get my kids taken away from me."
The teen and her younger sister had been sent to Dallas after their grandmother died to live with their aunt, Sharon Jones.

The girl was taken in "by people who promised to take care of her," prosecutor Rachel Burris said during the sentencing hearing. Judge Gary Stephens sentenced the trio.

"They held her down. They forced her to lay there while people stomped her," Burris argued. "I️t was savage."

They left the teen in a bathtub, where she lay bleeding, slipping in and out of consciousness, while her younger sister tried to care for her.

No one took her to the hospital or to visit a doctor. To treat the blood loss, the family gave her iron pills.

"She lost a child, and no one cared," Burris said. "That night the people who promised to love her ... left her."
After the teen gave birth in the bathtub, Cecila McDonald put the stillborn baby into a bucket, and the family tried to burn the remains on a grill. When that didn't work, Sharon Jones gave her son $25 to take care of it. He hid the remains in a bag in an unknown location.

Defense attorneys for the trio argued that the attack was a blip in otherwise law-abiding, good lives. They said the brother and sister and their mother were trying to protect their family.

They said the defendants had been part of Bible studies and classes in jail and should be granted leniency.

Defense attorney Regina Clark argued that Sharon Jones, the matriarch, kept her children out of trouble and asked that she be given probation.

Those 3 should be taken out back and shot.

This one seems custom-made for the Mayberry; It's got a tranny in it.

Good thread this MH370 baffles me man wonder what the f--k happemed to that plane .

Back