• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR Bivol vs Zurdo DAZN Nov.5th

Bud, public opinion matches the official result yet you strongly disagree with it. That should be a clue that you're probably wrong. There's nothing wrong with my scoring. I even gave the rounds that I scored for Loma in the PBP thread here. I've yet to see anyone give the rounds they scored for Ortiz.

I'm curious how did you score the first two Canelo v GGG fights?

Bud, public opinion matches the official result yet you strongly disagree with it. That should be a clue that you're probably wrong. There's nothing wrong with my scoring. I even gave the rounds that I scored for Loma in the PBP thread here. I've yet to see anyone give the rounds they scored for Ortiz.
Alright, let me check my rounds, brb

I'm curious how did you score the first two Canelo v GGG fights?
I had GGG winning the first Canelo fight but losing the second. I was in the minority on the latter though because the public thought GGG won their rematch. How did you score the first Benavidez-Gavril fight? I'd love to know.

I had GGG winning the first Canelo fight but losing the second. I was in the minority on the latter though because the public thought GGG won their rematch. How did you score the first Benavidez-Gavril fight? I'd love to know.

So you only reference public opinion when it suits you. Cool. Benavidez won that fight comfortably.

@Kovalev's "Man Bag"

okay,

1-4 ortiz
8-9 ortiz

7 apparently I scored no body or forgot to turn in a score, so Loma will be awarded it for sake of argument. Anyway, I came up with a draw the night of, and I was in the thread referring to Ortiz as sacrificial lamb before the main, so I’m just saying when I heard 117 I was pretty disappointed for Ortiz, but 7-5 Loma is fine with me

Canelo could not even beat the piss out of a 40 year old MW who showed up for a pay cheque. You are a perfect example of someone who just drinks the cool aid and applies zero brain power and just types anything.
oh, the ironing.

So you only reference public opinion when it suits you. Cool. Benavidez won that fight comfortably.
No, I just acknowledged that the public scored it differently than I did. In other words it made me question my scoring in that fight. It's the only time I've been in the minority in years of scoring fights. You say Benavidez won comfortably? I've never heard anyone say that. He was outboxed and got dropped. The fans and media opinions were split on that fight. Bad Left Hook had it for Gavril by 1 point. Nobody is surprised that you thought Benavidez comfortably won. That's to be expected when you think he's some ATG for beating the likes of Dirrell, Lemieux, and Gavril in the rematch.

poetry in motion, was late to the party but his exemplary ringcraft is probs the most textbook in world boxing, exudes effortless confidence because of it
that's pretty poetic, man.

poetry in motion, was late to the party but his exemplary ringcraft is probs the most textbook in world boxing, exudes effortless confidence because of it
Bivols control of distance is perfect, it’s so hard to be in position to actually load up on him let alone land clean. It’s kinda crazy how good he is on the inside when he really doesn’t even need to fight there. Other thing is it seems very efficient, not that he isn’t moving a lot, but it doesn’t seem like useless expenditure of energy.

Shout out to WBC for trying to pump the brakes on Bivol vs Beterbiev

Just seen this, Beterbiev should be fine because he's been a happy Canadian for like 9 years, but Bivol can't fight Beterbiev unless Biev vacates the WBC belt i guess.

As if we needed anything else to get in the way of this fight happening.

Back