• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RBR Bivol vs Zurdo DAZN Nov.5th

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Zurdo claims that negotiations are ongoing that Bivol has to signed his end of the deal…

God knows if true… Hearn said he wanted Bivol vs Buatsi next …

Zurdo claims that negotiations are ongoing that Bivol has to signed his end of the deal…

God knows if true… Hearn said he wanted Bivol vs Buatsi next …

I highly doubt this, I think Bivol sits out until May 2023 to get the Canelo payday.

Sure, why not.....but better to wait for the winner next weekend... Beterbiev or Joe Smith Jr are dramatically bigger fights than Ramirez.

zurdo shows big improvement since moving to 175. he's real tall and got that southpaw style with real power. still, i got usyk to take this in a competitive fight.

zurdo shows big improvement since moving to 175. he's real tall and got that southpaw style with real power. still, i got usyk to take this in a competitive fight.
What the hell are you talking about? Usyk isn't a light heavyweight. If Usyk fought Zurdo it wouldn't even be remotely competitive. He'd easily outclass and finish him. Zurdo hasn't fought anyone with a pulse yet at light heavyweight so it's impossible to tell if he's actually improved from his days at super middleweight.

What the hell are you talking about? Usyk isn't a light heavyweight. If Usyk fought Zurdo it wouldn't even be remotely competitive. He'd easily outclass and finish him. Zurdo hasn't fought anyone with a pulse yet at light heavyweight so it's impossible to tell if he's actually improved from his days at super middleweight.
i think he may have confused his eastern european champions there and might have meant bivol instead of usyk.

as for the fight, i'll believe it when i see it. zurdo has given absolutely no indication so far that he wants to fight someone on bivol's level.

i think he may have confused his eastern european champions there and might have meant bivol instead of usyk.

as for the fight, i'll believe it when i see it. zurdo has given absolutely no indication so far that he wants to fight someone on bivol's level.
It must be because Bivol and Usyk are so easily confused. Honest mistake. On a more serious note I agree that Zurdo has shown no interest in fighting top level light heavyweights. He just pulled out of a WBC title eliminator against Marcus Browne. Prior to that he pulled out of another title eliminator with the WBO against Eleider Alvarez.

He's Bivol's mandatory currently but they haven't ordered that fight yet (I don't see him fighting Bivol voluntarily nor do I buy that they're in any serious negotiations at the moment). If they do then don't be surprised if Zurdo takes a hard pass on it. His track record is really disappointing.

Last edited:
Zurdo is slow and has crap defense. Bivol will piece him up all night long.

To me, the most interesting fights for Bivol at LHW are Artur, Zurdo and Buatsi in that order. Canelo is a separate thing in my eyes. I'd be stoked if this fight happens, Bivol won't fight Artur until after the Canelo rematch realistically anyways.

I highly doubt this, I think Bivol sits out until May 2023 to get the Canelo payday.
I doubt it, I don't think he wants to wait around, and if Bivol looks vulnerable against Zurdo I could see Canelo being more willing to go for a rematch.

yeah, i meant bivol. not usyk.

Zurdo did not look good last fight, that zurdo def ain’t beating bivol

I hope Bivol can finally get another finish

he cant tell the difference between Bivol and usyk
he boxrec'd the wrong one
common problem for shit posters imo

he cant tell the difference between Bivol and usyk
he boxrec'd the wrong one
common problem for shit posters imo
That's only because Bivol and Usyk look so similar. I get them confused all the time. Easy to mix them up. No harm no foul it was just an honest "mistake."

Last edited:
Back