Economy Bitcoin is about to make a new all-time high

You can absolutely at least 2x your money from here.

Maybe next time.

Thank you for your comment.

Others just keep calling me names

Fair's fair, I read your posts about BitCoin when it crashed, I didn't believe you then, but it actually happened and it didn't even take that long relatively-speaking.

When you're right, you're right.

@Eric Silva 2.0

<Lmaoo> The title of this thread is perfect. The gift that keeps on giving.

Bitcoin at $73,500 now. New all time high.

Well @Rob Battisti was right about BitCoin bouncing back like that.

No way I'd ever consider investing until another major crash though.

And even then, probably not.
I'm not sure how deep you were in the market during covid, but that was a hell of a crash, and that's just the nature of the market/investing.

on a side note, ETC is getting to an area where I might pull the trigger, at least my alert is going to trigger if I'm not paying attention. Gotta start somewhere

I'm not sure how deep you were in the market during covid, but that was a hell of a crash, and that's just the nature of the market/investing.

on a side note, ETC is getting to an area where I might pull the trigger, at least my alert is going to trigger if I'm not paying attention. Gotta start somewhere
Naa man ETC is worthless

Good time to buy today on the dip.

I'll help you get started. If you have a brokerage account, buy IBIT the blackrock bitcoin ETF. It has the lowest fees at .25%. Or, start up an account on www.coinbase.com.

What I'm seeing is life changing. Think about those who got in at $1 to $1,000 per coin many moons ago. I think those who get in now and hold for 5 years will have the same appreciation. 70k now to $1 million. Imagine!!!

Today's dip is evaporating fast.

The main benefit of a coinbase account is that you can trade bitcoin 24/7/365.
The ETFs are normal wall street business hours.

I'll help you get started. If you have a brokerage account, buy IBIT the blackrock bitcoin ETF. It has the lowest fees at .25%. Or, start up an account on www.coinbase.com.

What I'm seeing is life changing. Think about those who got in at $1 to $1,000 per coin many moons ago. I think those who get in now and hold for 5 years will have the same appreciation. 70k now to $1 million. Imagine!!!

I do use ETrade lol, didnt know they were on conventional accounts, I do have coinbase as well, any other coins worth a look? it looks like bitcoin hasnt finished this dip and may take a few days (longer timelines)

Reactions: N13
The best argument against Bitcoin is Peter Schiff. I love his approach to everything but not bitcoin. Raul Paul knows his bitcoin very well....

Schiff will not admit that he is wrong until the market cap of bitcoin is greater than gold.

Leaving out retirement accounts if you are interested in bitcoin/crytpo, it's better to use an exchange rather than buying the ETF's. Bitcoin is a new type of money. It's better to own the coins rather than the ETF's. The history of banking, gold and paper money tells the story there. DYODD GLTA

Reactions: N13
I do use ETrade lol, didnt know they were on conventional accounts, I do have coinbase as well, any other coins worth a look? it looks like bitcoin hasnt finished this dip and may take a few days (longer timelines)
It's too early to talk about alt coins. Their growth lags behind bitcoin.

Ethereum is the best alt, and there could be Ethereum ETFs in the next few months. Safe bet.

I formed my own alt coin "mutual fund." I'll post the details later.

A good strategy is to fund your alts with bitcoin gains.

Bitcoin went down to 68k earlier. Now it's at 71k and going up.

Don't f around. Make a decision and join the party.

My altcoin fund contents:

Ethereum
Avalanche
XRP
Solana
Chainlink
Cosmos (pays 9% dividend!!!)
Polygon
XLM
Shiba Inu
Dogecoin
Immutable X
Near Protocol
Render Network
AIOZ
Echelon Prime
Oasis Network
Illuvium
Vulcan Forged
Superverse

It covers many angels:
Layer ones and twos
AI coins
Gaming coins
Meme coins
Etc.

I'm not a financial advisor. There are a many alts to choose from, like 20k coins.

Last edited:
My altcoin fund contents:

Ethereum
Avalanche
XRP
Solana
Chainlink
Cosmos
Polygon
XLM
Shiba Inu
Dogecoin
Immutable X
Near Protocol
Render Network
AIOZ
Echelon Prime
Oasis Network
Illuvium
Vulcan Forged
Superverse

It covers many angels:
Layer ones and twos
AI coins
Gaming coins
Meme coins
Etc.

I'm not a financial advisor. There are a many alts to choose from, like 20k coins.
There were three alts that I wanted but were not available on coinbase:

Beam
Dogwifhat
Pepe

ETFs are feasting on these dips

Dropping to as low as the high 68ks

Already back up to 71.9k

Record breaking volume from ibit today

Fucking nuts
<GinJuice>

Back