Bitcoin currency of the future?

Not a bad day for a VeChain holder. 25 Walmart products already on chain with 100 more coming by the end of the year.

Not a bad day for a VeChain holder. 25 Walmart products already on chain with 100 more coming by the end of the year.

This is massive (glad it wasn't Boeing!). It has brought a lot of eyes on Vechain, and there is talk about an IBM hybrid chain partnership on the back of this (somehow linking IBMs private hyper ledger to VET blockchain). Not in any way confirmed of course, but once one door is open it leads to others.

This is truly the first example of major real world enterprise adoption in this space. Hats off to Sunny.

This is massive (glad it wasn't Boeing!). It has brought a lot of eyes on Vechain, and there is talk about an IBM hybrid chain partnership on the back of this (somehow linking IBMs private hyper ledger to VET blockchain). Not in any way confirmed of course, but once one door is open it leads to others.

This is truly the first example of major real world enterprise adoption in this space. Hats off to Sunny.

It is so easy to second guess yourself in this market because of the tribalism. You can read a plethora of comments calling something a ‘scam’ and if you don’t have faith and are easily shook you can sell without giving a second though. I have followed Sunny on twitter since November 2017 and he’s been all over the world constantly putting in work. He showed a lot of hustle, he seems like a genuine person and I understand the supply chain industry enough to know there is a great use case for blockchain technology. I’m happy with my investment at the moment. I know more is coming and other products outside of Walmart haven’t even hit the mainnet.

It is so easy to second guess yourself in this market because of the tribalism. You can read a plethora of comments calling something a ‘scam’ and if you don’t have faith and are easily shook you can sell without giving a second though. I have followed Sunny on twitter since November 2017 and he’s been all over the world constantly putting in work. He showed a lot of hustle, he seems like a genuine person and I understand the supply chain industry enough to know there is a great use case for blockchain technology. I’m happy with my investment at the moment. I know more is coming and other products outside of Walmart haven’t even hit the mainnet.

Good shit itt. Thanks.

Anyone has any experience with the Pi network?

It's supposed to be the first currency you can mine from your mobile with their app that you can get free from the stores.
You need an invite so if anyone is interested you can use mine: ARIZE
It's supposed to be developed from some PhD at Stanford, but I am not really sure how it work, since you only have to download their app, and you are mining with your phone, just log on once a day. I thought mining needed some powerful computer to do it, so this kinda seems appealing to me.
Anyone has any explanation for it?

Thought it would be a good time to revive this old thread.

Thought it would be a good time to revive this old thread.

LOL! I'm still sitting on whatever I had. It's about 900 in my coinbase, plus whatever is in my kucoin and binance. Waiting for bitcoin to hit that big 100k some day to sell it

Last edited:
I have a sig bet with someone on here that Bitcoin will hit 20k by March of 2021. I wish I knew how to check bet.

I bought 1400 bucks worth back in March when it was 4800, looking nice

also just joined an ETH consortium, seems like this is the next big one to hit. will probably invest in this for awhile.

also 1million dogecoin

My portfolio was doing much better earlier in the year with VET sitting at a comfy .0020 and was actually beating my fathers who has a decent amount of solid coins. Now with his BTC and my VET bag shrinking in value, he’s definitely taken the lead.

Reactions: Cid
My portfolio was doing much better earlier in the year with VET sitting at a comfy .0020 and was actually beating my fathers who has a decent amount of solid coins. Now with his BTC and my VET bag shrinking in value, he’s definitely taken the lead.

I just noticed that... wish I'd converted my vechain to bitcoin when it was peaked. Wasn't following.

I'm expecting somewhat of a crash again in the coming months. Demand for bitcoin went up because there's a massive election going on. It's going to drop before it goes up again.

It's a scary investment though. Is the original bitcoin really the blockchain of the future?? Why hasn't it caught on yet. Why is it still so damn volatile. This scares off too many people to become mainstream IMO. I have some money to invest, but I'm too scared for bitcoin.

Do you think it's going back the the 2017 price levels of 25 k per coin? If so then I'll invest. I need your input first though.

I just noticed that... wish I'd converted my vechain to bitcoin when it was peaked. Wasn't following.

Ive been doing a good job following the company and that was really the only slip I’ve seen outside of the internal theft that happened a while back. I see no reason why vechain won’t reach those levels again, so I think you’re fine. The mainnet has been continually ramping up on transactions. So more VTHO is being burned and more projects are coming online. I still have high hopes for them and they’re continuing to build a solid infrastructure.

It's a scary investment though. Is the original bitcoin really the blockchain of the future?? Why hasn't it caught on yet. Why is it still so damn volatile. This scares off too many people to become mainstream IMO. I have some money to invest, but I'm too scared for bitcoin.

Do you think it's going back the the 2017 price levels of 25 k per coin? If so then I'll invest. I need your input first though.

BTC never hit $25k. I believe it’s ATH was $19k +/ -. BTC has been an excellent investment year over year. The jury is still out on whether BTC will be used for everyday commodities or if it will be more of a store of value with a potential other crypto taking its place for purchases. The Top 30 cryptos continue to show the immaturity of the market.

Back