Bitcoin currency of the future?

funny how all the shit talkers disappearing when the market is booming and then come flooding in with the "I TOLD YOU SO" posts when it goes down.

Fucking boomers always doubting technological progress. Lmfao @ considering yourself an educated modern person and literally thinking that crypto's are nothing but digital scam currency.

Is it to late for me fellas to jawn in this crypto race

It wasnt even addressed at you retard.... Stop thinking you are important, you are not.
1459468957379.gif

Can I sell my CSGO skins for bitcoin? Or to buy coffee on my way to work?

The currency of the future is the same as the currency of the past. At least once the apocalypse comes.
goldcoin.jpg

Well, there are always a few.... Dogecoin? Tron?

Doge is the furthest from a scam, that's the joke. It is going to be here long after most of the shitcoins fizzle into oblivion. Wasn't too long ago BTC was @ 3200 and it was "dead". People do not learn, it's rather incredible. Even profitable traders too worried about what bitcoin is and is not instead of making money up or down. This is coming from someone who believes BTC can easily test lows down to 1800. BTC is still a bear market until it eclipses 11k and closes above it. The market is continuously maturing, that's a fact.

Last edited:
Back