Bisping will beat the Spider. Mystic Black has spoken.

• Thread starter Deleted member 490433
  • Start date
Hear it from the man who predicted Werdum Conor Alvarez and Wonerboy
He says hell no Mike will beat Anderson

wouldn't be the least bit shocked. Bisping is very underrated.

It's crazy to think Bisping is finally going to get his big win and it's over the Spider.

This is a good fight, good chance for Spider to win here, Bisping doesn't have too much power like Weidman so he won't be knocked out too fast. But if by round 3 the Spider can't win most likely Bisping is running away with this win.

I would pick Bisping by TKO if I would bet on this fight. The way I see it: now that Anderson had his comeback fight with Diaz and felt comfortable knowing his leg was healed, he might go back to his old roots and habits of dropping his hands and showboating because he will underestimate Bisping's power. And that's when Bisping will land his most powerful punch he has ever landed because Bisping is not really known for his punching power. But this time he will put everything into that one punch and it will connect right on the chin, which will drop Silva but not necessarily knock him out. Then Bisping will follow and finish him off with punches and get a TKO victory.

Last edited:
I thought Robin Black was OK but I guess he's a joke.

Must have lost all his money betting against Silva.

giphy.gif

Robin Black: Okami is a very bad man. Okami is gonna shock the world. Okami by TKO.

Robin Black: Let’s face it. Silva has looked mediocre in his last few fights, mentally weak, like he can’t handle the pressure of being considered the best. Forrest, on the other hand, is mentally strong and very, very committed. At 205 pounds, I’m seeing Forrest make Silva look really bad on the way to a Griffin unanimous decision.

Robin Black: People think Sonnen has been trash talking, but he hasn’t. He’s just been “truthing.” Sonnen is tougher than Silva. He says so, and I believe him. Silva is getting fired Aug. 8 and Sonnen is becoming the champ and a hero to millions.

The man who predicted Holly would beat Ronda, Conor would beat Aldo & Pettis would lose to Alvarez has spoken.

In b4 'I also predicted so and so' spare me I don't care, I have shared the knowledge!....

Severus-Snape-Animation-severus-snape-23968346-500-317.gif

I would be shocked if Bisping wins despite Silva being slow and old now.

You can't really compare Bisping to Holly, Conor or Eddie.

Those are all champs and elite in their specific areas. Bisping is an above average fighter and has lost every single #1 contender fight he had.

Robin even said Thompson would KO Hendricks, guys a good analyst.

Compelling evidence that can't be ignored. Unfortunately trolls will feed on this as if it embodied Robin as a whole but there may be some bias against the Spider, thanks for sharing.

I tweeted him in response to the tweet in the OP, he seems to have taken it in good fun. Everyone has biases, it doesn't mean they're stupid or bad at their job.

didnt a whole ton of people make all those predictions tho?
I do think Silva is so faded that he's plenty likely to lose, dude needs to hang em up. One of my fav fighters he always put on a crazy ass show win or lose but mang he needs to call it a day.

Unless he wins in spectacular fashion in which case i was on the wagon the whole time yaaa
He should have hung em up after the 2nd Weidman fight. His career/legacy would have remained intact.

It will be fun to see all the Brazilian fans.
world-cup-crying-kid2.w560.h309.2x.gif

I tweeted him in response to the tweet in the OP, he seems to have taken it in good fun. Everyone has biases, it doesn't mean they're stupid or bad at their job.

Exactly and Robin's not a guy to get defensive or upset at someone disagreeing, always open to dialogue.

Re: Silva vs. Belfort
Robin Black: This is either going to be a mind-blowingly exciting three minutes or a painfully excruciating 25 minutes. Let’s hope for the former and a new champion.
Basically he has picked against Andy in almost every fight (not sure why). I do still like him as an analysts, but you know... Silva via KO (reverse elbow ala Fryklund).

The man who predicted Holly would beat Ronda, Conor would beat Aldo & Pettis would lose to Alvarez has spoken.

In b4 'I also predicted so and so' spare me I don't care, I have shared the knowledge!....

Severus-Snape-Animation-severus-snape-23968346-500-317.gif

I predicted the exact same outcomes and completely want Bisping to retire Anderson Silva. If Silva loses, I think he should fight Dan Henderson one more time as Hendo was dominating until he got dumb.

Back