Bisping will beat the Spider. Mystic Black has spoken.

• Thread starter Deleted member 490433
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 490433

The man who predicted Holly would beat Ronda, Conor would beat Aldo & Pettis would lose to Alvarez has spoken.

In b4 'I also predicted so and so' spare me I don't care, I have shared the knowledge!....

Severus-Snape-Animation-severus-snape-23968346-500-317.gif

If the Spider that fought Diaz shows up then it just might happen.

Robin is a goofy douche.

But I do think Mike gets the job done :p

ANderson didn't even look bad against nick. Bisping looked poor in all of his recents fights, epecially lietes. He's going to lose to anderson. Theres no wa hes finisheing the spider

If the Spider that fought Diaz shows up then it just might happen.

Now imagine that Spider minus all the roids.

Anyone have a pic of him from the last fight night? He looked like he's aged 10 years in the last 10 months.

He also implied that he had Wonderboy over Hendricks.

I had Hendricks over Thompson but I agree with Bispinator squashing the spider.

Isn't he friends with Bisping though?

both of them looked underwhelming in their last fights but if anderson's reign was drug fuelled, which i think it probably was, bisping has a great chance of catching a win.

I came here for some Black Angus action.

One of these fights where I actually don't know what the fuck to think about what is going to happen.

Bisping is a curious character, seems to win enough to stay relevant but obviously can't get over the hump for a shot at the title.
Anderson is just all up in the air right now, who knows what he will turn up like.....but I think we can all agree if it is even close to championship Anderson, Bisping is screwed.

But who knows, I sure as hell don't.

I do think if Anderson loses decisively he should think seriously about hanging them up.

didnt a whole ton of people make all those predictions tho?
I do think Silva is so faded that he's plenty likely to lose, dude needs to hang em up. One of my fav fighters he always put on a crazy ass show win or lose but mang he needs to call it a day.

Unless he wins in spectacular fashion in which case i was on the wagon the whole time yaaa

Back