Bisping will beat the Spider. Mystic Black has spoken.

• Thread starter Deleted member 490433
  • Start date

Nice find!

Look at this gold gem:

Let’s face it. Silva has looked mediocre in his last few fights, mentally weak, like he can’t handle the pressure of being considered the best. Forrest, on the other hand, is mentally strong and very, very committed. At 205 pounds, I’m seeing Forrest make Silva look really bad on the way to a Griffin unanimous decision.

c20447790fac4ad9999b16024a368617.320x240x158.gif

Have to admit as an Anderson fan i'm feeling a bit unsure. Good for Bisping if he finally gets a ts but i'd rather see Silva celebrating with Bisping lying crumpled on the floor thinking "what happened?"

Andy is still very much in the matrix. The Weidman fights were glitches, and the code was still a little dodgy in the Diaz fight.

Andy is a horrible matchup for volume punchers with low power. Bisping's only chance is a UD based on hit-n-run peppering mixed with takedowns over 5 rounds.

Not happening. Bisping is going to eventually overreach and get blasted by a counter, in the vein of Forrest, who is arguably a bigger, more brawling-oriented version of Bisping. They are both volume guys with little power who try to wear guys down with grit and pressure. Bisping has better technique going for him, but Andy has the zenith of technique, so Bisping has no advantage there.

You lose 2 fights in the UFC, you go away for a little while, and suddenly everybody thinks Bisping of all people can beat you when a few years ago, everyone was convinced you'd eat him like a Lunchable.

I honestly can't see how Bisping will beat Anderson.
The only way the Count wins is if Anderson just stands there and literally lets Bisping decision him.

Yes he is. But if Bisping beats Anderson I don't know what I'll do with my life...

Anderson shouldn't even be fighting. If he wins his fans are like "Ya that guys is awesome, he can knock out anyone.", if he loses they be like "Same as the Weidman fights, Silva is passed his prime so this doesn't mean anything."

The man who predicted Holly would beat Ronda, Conor would beat Aldo & Pettis would lose to Alvarez has spoken.

In b4 'I also predicted so and so' spare me I don't care, I have shared the knowledge!....

Severus-Snape-Animation-severus-snape-23968346-500-317.gif

I can honestly see that coming to fruition.

Spider has got this easy. He got by Diaz when he was insecure and rusty. This will be an easy fight for him and I wouldn't be surprised to see Bisping end up on a Anderson highlight reel.

Putting some money on the count that's for sure.

I predicted the exact same outcomes and completely want Bisping to retire Anderson Silva. If Silva loses, I think he should fight Dan Henderson one more time as Hendo was dominating until he got dumb.
Until he got dumb? You mean having his takedowns defended and being picked apart on the feet? Stop posting, kid.

ANderson didn't even look bad against nick. Bisping looked poor in all of his recents fights, epecially lietes. He's going to lose to anderson. Theres no wa hes finisheing the spider
except that time when bisping had one of the best performances of his career against cung lee a year ago
and last time anderoid looked good was in 2012 against bonnar (LOL)

except that time when bisping had one of the best performances of his career against cung lee a year ago
and last time anderoid looked good was in 2012 against bonnar (LOL)

Anderoid ? Is that what people are calling him these days ?
I have not been on these forums for a while. Is Anderson's legacy completely tarnished among mma fans following his failed test ?

Now imagine that Spider minus all the roids.

Anyone have a pic of him from the last fight night? He looked like he's aged 10 years in the last 10 months.
He didn't look bad against diaz. Diaz chose to try to counter fight which Anderson didn't bite the bait and simply out pointed diaz in a insignificant fight

Anderoid ? Is that what people are calling him these days ?
I have not been on these forums for a while. Is Anderson's legacy completely tarnished among mma fans following his failed test ?
yes
his only legit wins are against other ped users like chris leben and james irvin

The guy can spend the rest of his life watching videos he will not find any way Bisping can beat Anderson. Seriously, it will be a showcase of Silva techniques until it's over.

I'm actually putting money down on Bisping, not a lot mind you, but anybody saying that it is an easy fight for Silva can't let go.

AS looked like an average fighter against a retired WW... then gets popped for *3 substances*, if the Silva that showed up vs Nick, shows up again it should be a competitive fight.

But why do we like to pretend that steroids had no impact on AS'a performance? people like to downplay the effects these PED's have on an athlete, in reality PED's can turn you from not even qualifying to a gold medal winner in the Olympics.

AS is a huge ? Right now, I just expect the worst version of AS that we have ever seen.

Back