Media Bisping will be LEAD ACTOR in boxing movie

I was just thinking to myself not too long ago that an MMA fighter deserves to be on some sort of leading role

They can do better than most of these action actors that barely talk anyway
Just reminded now that Gina Carano actually STARRED in the lead role for the film "Haywire", directed by Steven Soderbergh.

I think bisping could be a good actor
well this role is more or less perfect for him.

He has the background to be pretty convincing in this role....
Bisping will have seen it all. He's come from a poor background in NOrthern England, I think he'll pull it off.

Wouldn't surprise me to see that this movie is quite good in the end. So much depends on the writer and the director though.

well this role is more or less perfect for him.

He has the background to be pretty convincing in this role....
Bisping will have seen it all. He's come from a poor background in NOrthern England, I think he'll pull it off.

Wouldn't surprise me to see that this movie is quite good in the end. So much depends on the writer and the director though.

Yeah, everybody is going to need to connect the dots, we will see how it turns out.

Glad for him!

However, when Woodley is not wooing us with his masterful singing, he's no slouch on the silver screen either:
DmdX80OXcAA-lw_.jpg

Nothing but systemic racism keeps him from being an A-lister.
You gotta be... Come on Woodley, ffs.
Dude refuses to... I don't even...

You gotta be... Come on Woodley, ffs.
Dude refuses to... I don't even...

I'm Ralek Gracie (aka "G in a Gi"), another prestigious singer, held down by occult forces beyond my control. Please do not address me as Tyron.

Thank you. ;)

Can't remember the last time a UFC fighter, let alone a former champ, play lead in a film before. You have Rampage (The A Team) and Couture (Expendables), but they really weren't leads. And this appears to be a drama film, to boot.

Ronda.....part in Entourage, Furious 7....if she won a few more fights fuggedaboutit!.........She had Roadhouse (classic with Patrick Swayze and others). She got KO'd by Holly and Amanda and that was a wrap.

Good for Mike, but just to keep everyone honest, this is not a big budget Hollywood movie, it's a small British movie based on a British book.
I think Couture still leads the pack for his role in expendables, which is a big movie franchise. Second place to Bas, who's a recurring character on a TV show here in the US.
Honorable mention to Cowboy for his role in Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
Well Mike was in xxx, and was in Warrior just the other night and he wasn't bad, he's had some shite performances but also some decent ones, hope he does well with this one though, the director is a bit of a dark horse, talented fella.

The JOurneyman, sounds like a story about his UFC career. Journeyman Bisping steps in on short notice and wins the lottery with lucky punch. Great movie. Would watch

I'm Ralek Gracie (aka "G in a Gi"), another prestigious singer, held down by occult forces beyond my control. Please do not address me as Tyron.

Thank you. ;)
I don't know about your singing, but gotta say your fighting skills are subpar. Somewhat.

Back