Media Bisping will be LEAD ACTOR in boxing movie

"Bisping will play Kenney “The Beast” Breen, “an alcoholic, drug-abusing, past-his-prime journeyman boxer with a record of 11-85-0 who, after being diagnosed with neurological damage, continues his career on the small-hall circuit at grave risk to himself.”

Sounds kind of awesome. Excited to see this, hope Bisping has the acting chops to pull it off.
That's what I'm really keen on seeing. He was pretty decent in the bit parts he's had before this. The movie certainly feels like Mickey Rourke's The Wrestler, which was great.

He was great at acting like his eye was normal, but I doubt he saw this opportunity coming.

Stop it! I kinda like the guy and I'm barely holing on not to make a joke in the vein of the ones you degenerate despicables do :D...but it's getting harder and harder ;).

Bisping is charismatic AF.
I don't know if he can act, but if he has stories to tell and it's good... More power to him

He can't act. He's been in numerous films and is pretty B league-ish at best in all of them, but who knows - perhaps he's improving. That said, he isn't the lead in this film. He's one of the leads.

He can't act. He's been in numerous films and is pretty B league-ish at best in all of them, but who knows - perhaps he's improving. That said, he isn't the lead in this film. He's one of the leads.

IMG_0040.jpg

Just because he's not Shad-level, your hate is unwarranted, bro!

Good for Mike, but just to keep everyone honest, this is not a big budget Hollywood movie, it's a small British movie based on a British book.
I think Couture still leads the pack for his role in expendables, which is a big movie franchise. Second place to Bas, who's a recurring character on a TV show here in the US.
Honorable mention to Cowboy for his role in Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Good for Mike, but just to keep everyone honest, this is not a big budget Hollywood movie, it's a small British movie based on a British book.
I think Couture still leads the pack for his role in expendables, which is a big movie franchise. Second place to Bas, who's a recurring character on a TV show here in the US.
Cowboy is in Sunny? Only watched till Season 6 so far.

Dunno, man. I'd still give it to Demian Maia as Jamie Lanister - and that, as a dude that hasn't touched one episode of GOT.

Id go with Carano being in Deadpool and Mandolirian.

Nonetheless, Couture and Bas aren't really playing lead. And can't really judge a film's quality by its budget... though I don't see any budding Aronofsky involved in this one.

I was just thinking to myself not too long ago that an MMA fighter deserves to be on some sort of leading role

They can do better than most of these action actors that barely talk anyway

Back