Bisping vs Nick diaz at MW

How are you giving a split decision?

Competitive back and forth first round and a half or so... A couple weird middle rounds where Bisping gets a TD but has to defend subs the entire time he's in control/maybe even gets swept or reversed... Diaz turns it up in the end of the 4th and Lawlers the 5th...

Something like that...

Competitive back and forth first round and a half or so... A couple weird middle rounds where Bisping gets a TD but has to defend subs the entire time he's in control/maybe even gets swept or reversed... Diaz turns it up in the end of the 4th and Lawlers the 5th...

Something like that...

Yeah but, that would just be a close fight.

A split decision is when one judge awards the fight to Fighter A, and the other two give it to Fighter B. It has nothing to do with how close a fight is; one fighter could dominate the other and you could still end up with a split decision if you get an idiot judge.

You, as an individual, can't award a split decision. You can give Fighter A the win, Fighter B the win or a Draw; you can give 3, 4, or 5 rounds to Fighter A for the win OR 3, 4, or 5 rounds to Fighter B for the win, or a Draw.

You're one person. So you can only give one decision.

Bisping would stick and move to an easy decision. Nick would just keep plodding forward, occasionally calling him a bitch.

Yeah but, that would just be a close fight.

A split decision is when one judge awards the fight to Fighter A, and the other two give it to Fighter B. It has nothing to do with how close a fight is; one fighter could dominate the other and you could still end up with a split decision if you get an idiot judge.

You, as an individual, can't award a split decision. You can give Fighter A the win, Fighter B the win or a Draw; you can give 3, 4, or 5 rounds to Fighter A for the win OR 3, 4, or 5 rounds to Fighter B for the win, or a Draw.

You're one person. So you can only give one decision.

Yeah, I know what a split decision is...

I'd like to mention: that in a professionally judged prizefight, there are a number of ways a fight can end. And "split decision" is, most definitely, one of them.

Now I think I can see what threw you off... I'm not actually going to judge the fight... surprise!!

I'm really just guessing one of the possible outcomes of a fight, and what I wrote up could be looked at as a close fight that theoretically one judge hands to fighter A while two other judges saw I it for fighter B.

So he beat lawler in a big fight 12 years ago (wasn't big). Beat gomi 9 years ago and beat bj. That's the evidence he'd beat a mw bisping? Are those wins more informative for a matchup than Stann, belcher, dolloway, le and leites? Close fight with rashad.

Bisping had been laid out by hendo and vitor. Pretty powerful guys.

I'm not saying bisping wins but it's not like their resumes are far apart.

Pretty sure Leites would beat Nick.

Diaz walks through Bispings pillow fists and overwhelms him with a high volume of punches.

Back