Bisping vs Nick diaz at MW

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who gets it? The pre-fight trash-talk would be outstanding. I think it's a big money entertaining fight, and the UFC should book it

Poll mods?

Last edited:
That's an interesting fight. I think Nick is probably better off fighting at WW though - especially with the appeal of Lawler v Diaz II.

I got Diaz by split... both guys have topnotch cardio, not exactly elite power & are polarizing personalities... I'd watch the shit out of it

I got Diaz by split... both guys have topnotch cardio, not exactly elite power & are polarizing personalities... I'd watch the shit out of it

How are you giving a split decision?

I don't think Bisping has the speed or cardio to keep up with Nicks pace. Bispings takedown threat should be pretty nonexistent so i imagine Nick lights him up on the feet to either a late tko or a one sided UD.

The trash talk might be interdasting. I easily see Besping calling Diaz a retard and Diaz whining about his hard childhood.

The bottom line is that Diaz wins this fight 100%

Bisping would dominate. One of the more underrated fighters. I remember getting on sherdog years ago after doaz fought gomi

Bisping's size would win him the fight imo. I think he'd mix in takedowns in and take a close UD

Bisping is too big and cardio to not wilt.

They're both stick 'n' movers... Would be awesome technical stand up, and pretty much guaranteed to go the distance... The Pre-fight would be just as good!

Bisping via mixing it up

A big MW
Good wrestling
Good cardio
Decent striking

I'd rather see Hendo vs Nick

The ufc could give Nick the fight he wants and he'd still complain and come out with excuses

The trash talk would be great if Diaz didn't struggle so much with the English language.

Back