BISPING VS. HENDERSON CONFIRMED FOR OCTOBER 8TH

WHO TAKES IT?

• Total voters
Yawn...

Let me know when Jacare or Romero fighting again. I care more about the REAL best in the division.

A bunch of new champions playing matchmaker.
This is the UFC now...

Win or lose, I hope Hendo does retire. It's going to be sad as hell seeing Rockhold, Weidman, Jacare, or Romero eat his soul to get that belt.

Screw it, Hendo by KO, and then he rides off into the sunset and the UFC scrambles and has to organize a MW Grand Prix to challenge for the belt.

Yawn...

Let me know when Jacare or Romero fighting again. I care more about the REAL best in the division.

But bro, Dan Henderson just KO'd Hector Lombard. Sure he's gotten knocked out by every relevant fighter he's faced, but he beat Hector Lombard. That says something.

<41>

A bunch of new champions playing matchmaker.
This is the UFC now...
or it's because rankings don't matter, it's all about the big $$$$ fights that puts asses in seats.

jacare twitter followers = 89,500
hendo twitter followers = 427,000

To hell with the rest of y'all this fight is fucking awesome! There is only one chance to do this fight. Take your rankings and shove it this is a very special situation.

Last edited:
I want Hendo to win, retire, and then the UFC can have a middleweight tournament. It sounds exciting and everyone known Bisping doesn't deserve that belt and he definitely doesn't deserve a title defense.

This would have been a fun rematch to headline a Fightpass or Fox card... but doing it while Bisping is champion?? get the fuck out with that bollocks.

I still think Hendo is a terrible match up for Bisping. He's too tough to put away and Bisping doesn't have the power to do it. I can't see Bisping avoiding an H-Bomb for 25 minutes.

Awesome. My birthday weekend, buddeh!

I hope to God Mike retains.

I want a ko
It would be fun to see one of them getting ktfo
meathead hendo or cocky pisbing

lol before it was made everyone was screaming for Hendo vs Bisping and now that its official everyones like this is retarded, welcome to boxing yada yada lol mma fan gonna mma fan

Back