BISPING VS. HENDERSON CONFIRMED FOR OCTOBER 8TH

WHO TAKES IT?

• Total voters
My whole question is how are they doing this U.K. Card on normal American time. I wasn't into the sport when they did PPVs over seas pre-2010ish. So I dunno how it worked.

But local time to when Dan Henderson would make his walk from the dressing room at Old Trafford ( which is where it's rumored to take place) to the octagon local time would be 5am. It means the first prelim wouldn't even kick off until 11:30pm local time

There has to be like city regulations etc that wouldn't allow a live event in the middle of the night in the middle of Manchester some what like the issue with Dublin that is on the same time zone. Are they really gonna be able to pull that off or are they gonna have to push up the North American start time to get the main card to start closer to 11pm or so local time?

A bunch of new champions playing matchmaker.
This is the UFC now...

Don't lump bisping in with Woodley or Nunes. He put his time in and we can let him have this fight. The guy always fights and has fought beasts through most of his career. Imo he gets a pass here.

I need hendo to give us one more highlight reel before he is gone.

I gotta go with Bisping in the rematch

People are hoping for an H bomb but really we'll have another Bisping vs Cung Le here.

seems like the only people who don't want this are the ones that just started watching mma

And the last specks of credibility fall into oblivion.

what an embarrasing fight to make....Bisping weak ass "champion":rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
From this day forward shut your traps about anything rankings related.

tumblr_mysigcdtI71ry1rm7o1_400.gif
The ultimate karma coming for Bisping again.

What a stupid, stupid fight. Bisping by decision.

Too late of a date.

Hendo will pull out due to an ouchie.

Jacare, Moose, or No Gay for Jesus will step in and demolish.

Hendo retires after.

Awesome way to exit...Obviously rooting for old man Hendo.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back