Bisping vs Dat right hand

RaggedyRooster

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Is it me or does he get rocked/dropped alot by right hands

It's a good chance Belfort becomes the first lefty to flatline him

Or Belfort somehow gasses and losses a Decision

hopefully not - i have zero interest in a Anderson/Belfort rematch plus i acutally dont mind Bisping these days.....correct you heard right

Man everytime i see Wandy drop Bisping and pull back that soccer kick i almost breakdown crying,

Oh unified rules what you have taken from MMA!!!!

hopefully not - i have zero interest in a Anderson/Belfort rematch plus i acutally dont mind Bisping these days.....correct you heard right

Vitor isn't getting Silva if he wins. So I'm hoping Vitor wins.

His left hand was down in all those gifs, might be on to something...

So funny how many following bitches now like Bisping because it's a acceptable to like him since he tries to be more like Chael. These same people probably considered themselves fans of Junior before he lost to Cain and now talk shit about him.

that Wand gif is hilarious

dat leg

Sexyama got him with a right hand as well

lol ... It was like 20 seconds into the fight or something

Bisping constantly circles into the power.
cause he's a converted southpaw,i've said it before this is going to be horrible matchup.i'd never noticed before but he he really does circle onto right hands.well spotted with the gifs as well.

So funny how many following bitches now like Bisping because it's a acceptable to like him since he tries to be more like Chael. These same people probably considered themselves fans of Junior before he lost to Cain and now talk shit about him.

Is this fact? Citation maybe? :icon_neut

Bisping needs to sit on his punches man. Too wily. Otherwise his check right hook would work. Thread starter may have a good point.

He really struggles with the right hand, mostly throws right hands himself too

at least it shows he's got a good chin.

Is this fact? Citation maybe? :icon_neut

Bisping needs to sit on his punches man. Too wily. Otherwise his check right hook would work. Thread starter may have a good point.

Yes it's a fact. Google it or if you're feeling nostalgic look it up in Encyclopedia Britannica.

Bispings has always talked shit, way before Chael become a mouth piece

I would love to see Bisping being tooled by Anderson, but I don't think he'll survive Vitor.

Back