Bisping vs Dat right hand

Bispings has always talked shit, way before Chael become a mouth piece

Nope. His manner of trash talk as most certainly changed over the last 2 or so years. Sorry your attention span is too limited to take notice.

I still laugh at that Wand gif even tho I've seen it 100x. Bring back PRIDE!

wand16iuks.gif

Come on Wand,kick him !!!!!

So funny how many following bitches now like Bisping because it's a acceptable to like him since he tries to be more like Chael. These same people probably considered themselves fans of Junior before he lost to Cain and now talk shit about him.

lol shut up

Yes it's a fact. Google it or if you're feeling nostalgic look it up in Encyclopedia Britannica.

:rolleyes:

Trying too hard or too little?

Anyway, Bisping talked smack for quite a while. I shouldn't check google but I think someone should be reviewing their TUF DVD's. :icon_sad:

The right hand is the counter for the Southpaw while the jab keeps them at bay. I guess I gotta go rent some DVDs and check out his fights. Very insightful thread.

Haha. I notice Bisping makes the face he did when Hendo KO'd him in the Stann gif and the other Jorge Rivera gif someone else posted up.

So funny how many following bitches now like Bisping because it's a acceptable to like him since he tries to be more like Chael. These same people probably considered themselves fans of Junior before he lost to Cain and now talk shit about him.

People have hated Bisping ever started his ufc career and he has gotten progressively more and more of a twat. There was never no Bisping hater bandwagon.

Bisping will always be dangerous.
That being said, I think belfort got this.

Well one thing positive you can say is he doesn't have a weak chin. He was only KO'd by Hendos and not the others.

Sexyama got him with a right hand as well

lol ... It was like 20 seconds into the fight or something

Yeah, it didn't drop him though, but besides the Hendo one it probably landed the most clean and was packing the most power. Bisping was blind in one eye for the entire first round due to that punch.

The Rivera and Kang fights he doesn't really get dropped, it looks to me that he is already off balance in both of those gifs and it wouldn't take a whole lot of force to drop someone in those positions.

Bisping constantly circles into the power.

WINNER !!!!! EXACTLY, When You fight a righty You should be circling AWAY from the power hand (circle to Your right, Your opponents left) and vice versa when fighting a lefty. For some odd reason, Bisping either CAN NOT or REFUSES to grasp this concept. In the Hendo fight You can clearly hear his corner screaming that during the fight as well as in between rounds, but does he? Nope, he circled directly into Hendo's power and ended up having tea with Mr Sandman. If You look at all of the gifs, you will notice him bascially circling toward the power hand which makes zero sense to me.

WINNER !!!!! EXACTLY, When You fight a righty You should be circling AWAY from the power hand (circle to Your right, Your opponents left) and vice versa when fighting a lefty. For some odd reason, Bisping either CAN NOT or REFUSES tog rasp this concept. In the Hendo fight You can clearly hear his corner screaming that during the fight as well as in between rounds, but does he? Nope, he circled directly into Hendo's power and ended up talking to Mr Sandman. If You look at all of the gifs, you will notice him bascially circling toward the power hand which makes zero sense to me.

The funny thing is, he only started doing that after the Leben fight. It's like that one camp has made the rest of his career far more dangerous.

Can't wait to see another mediocre Brit get KO'd!

Back