Bisping to Weidman: "At Least I Didn't Have To Beg The Crowd to Be My Fan"

Well the UFC kept matching him up against fighters they put on Steroids.

And everyone knows Bisping beat Chael.

So in other words. Bisping fought in the UFC?

And no. Nobody knows he beat Chael, and NOBOY thinks he did. Not even Bisping.

The coordinated outrage after that fight was conducted by your fan base in hopes that Silva wouldn't be forced to fight Chael again.

Another part of the legacy you should be proud of.

All those W's and people still don't seem to give a shit about Weidman. It's crazy.

All those years in the UFC and Bisping still doesn't have any wins over top 5 opponents. It's crazy.

Let's break this down, kid. You came to a forum that's extraordinarily easy to troll (Sherdog) and started an obvious troll thread about a topic incredibly polarizing (Michael Bisping's doucebaggery) and you still failed to stir up any serious emotion.

Even on Sherdog, you stand out as a failure. I just hope you feel every bit the failure that your parents know you to be.

I am not a fan of Weidman. Not at all. However, he just kinda said...Last chance to get on the Weidman bandwagon/warwagon. He didn't beg anyone to get on, did he?

This is pretty much the only way Bisping could top Weidman, so it's best to just let him have it.

i'm not a Bisping fan but he has a point with Weidman, the dude gives off the vibe of a douchey jock who tries to play Mr. clean cut nice guy in public. The guy needs Ronda to headline his cards and sell ppv's for him, he'll never fill Anderson's shoes.

Exactly when did Chris beg the crowd to be his fan?

That was Bisping's response after Rockhold made that obvious statement that he would beat Bisping in his sleep. That's probably the funniest response ever. It's just funny because that may be the first time a champ has had to beg people to root for him. Good one Michael. Thoughts?

Bisping has always been a Chael-Wannabee. He's irrelevent. Why does he even think he's worthy of talking to TheChris?

LMAO - as if Weidman gives one f**k about Bisping.

Bisping is worrying about staying in the top 10, while Weidman is dealing with the likes of Silva, Machida, and other guys who have already tooled Bisping.

Bisping doing what he needs to do to stay relevant, as he desperately clings to a spot in the lower part of the top 10.

i'm not a Bisping fan but he has a point with Weidman, the dude gives off the vibe of a douchey jock who tries to play Mr. clean cut nice guy in public. The guy needs Ronda to headline his cards and sell ppv's for him, he'll never fill Anderson's shoes.

Found the kid that got bullied.

That was Bisping's response after Rockhold made that obvious statement that he would beat Bisping in his sleep. That's probably the funniest response ever. It's just funny because that may be the first time a champ has had to beg people to root for him. Good one Michael. Thoughts?

TS is wrong.
Weidman said he could beat Bisping in his sleep (Not Luke).

That's why Bisping is responding to him.

The price you pay for knocking out Anderson Silva is that you will forever be the guy that knocked out Anderson Silva to fans across the globe.

how about every one of them?

every fighter is looking for more fans, and expressed that either in the promotion of their fight, or afterwards.

I mean the guy was emotional after the fight, and told everyone that he's the man and they can believe in him.

how horrible? how totally out of character for fighters.

I mean, we're reaching very far here.

i have a feeling you reside in the state of new york

I think Weidman would be a huge star if he fought more often. He's highly skilled and exciting. Injuries, and time off will hurt his momentum.

Bisping is a guy that you love to hate, Weidman seems to have that Xpac syndrome if you know what I mean.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back