Bisping to Weidman: "At Least I Didn't Have To Beg The Crowd to Be My Fan"

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
That was Bisping's response after Weidman made that obvious statement that he would beat Bisping in his sleep. That's probably the funniest response ever. It's just funny because that may be the first time a champ has had to beg people to root for him. Good one Michael. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
oooh Bisping, hunny.... that's because there's no reason to reason for you to even try, sweetheart. You're just awful.

oooh Bisping, hunny.... that's because there's no reason to reason for you to even try, sweetheart. You're just awful.

He's made a hell of a lot more money than Weidman.

That was Bisping's response after Rockhold made that obvious statement that he would beat Bisping in his sleep. That's probably the funniest response ever. It's just funny because that may be the first time a champ has had to beg people to root for him. Good one Michael. Thoughts?

Chris addressed the crowd after he destroyed Belfort. Bisping has been begging for a title shot for how long?

I must've missed this.

So Rockhold insults Bisping....and Bisping's retort is to insult Weidman? Um....good one Michael?

Bisping will never be champ of course, but he has a point, it was kind of cringey and sad when Chris said that.

Chris addressed the crowd after he destroyed Belfort. Bisping has been begging for a title shot for how long?

All those W's and people still don't seem to give a shit about Weidman. It's crazy.

Replace Rockhold with Weidman. Sorry.

Bisping is the more popular fighter no doubt.

Rockhold is the superior fighter.

Just goes to show you - good trash talk / personality go a LONG way toward popularity.

That was Bisping's response after Rockhold made that obvious statement that he would beat Bisping in his sleep. That's probably the funniest response ever. It's just funny because that may be the first time a champ has had to beg people to root for him. Good one Michael. Thoughts?

Ill bet Weidman is rocking himself to sleep with the MW belt on.

Wait, who's talking about whom now ?

giphy.gif

This thread is a trainwreck

The funny thing to me is, I'm not sure he was begging fans more so than saying hey look I prove myself again, this is your last chance if you don't want to be shown up as a fool for doubting me.

Some might considering it begging, I consider it more a warning.

Good effort from Bisping to try and stay in the mix though, but he will never earn a shot at Weidman.
The only way he is getting a shot is if Weidman's opponent pulls out really late and Bisping agrees to step in and get destroyed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back