Bisping to Weidman: "At Least I Didn't Have To Beg The Crowd to Be My Fan"

A Bisping thread without the Hendo ko? Sherdog is slipping.

It's a little bit lame. Name another big name fighter that had to do that?

how about every one of them?

every fighter is looking for more fans, and expressed that either in the promotion of their fight, or afterwards.

I mean the guy was emotional after the fight, and told everyone that he's the man and they can believe in him.

how horrible? how totally out of character for fighters.

I mean, we're reaching very far here.

Well he is pretty awful fighter,yes.

No, Cathal Pendred is awful. Bisping has been a top 10 fighter for like 7 or 8 years. Don't go spewing nonsense.

Look at that Bisping trying to talk his way into a title shot. Middlweight has become one of the strongest divisions in the UFC. This cross eyed clown doesn't deserve a sniff of that title until he beats someone ranked in the Top 5 which he has struggled to do his entire career.

All those W's and people still don't seem to give a shit about Weidman. It's crazy.

I'm more interested in Weidman than Bisping. But yes when you're one of a few fighters representing a country, it's easier to be popular.

Oh, and yes I'm also confused as to why he would insult Weidman in this situation. Kind of stupid.

I loved that little speech Weidman gave after his fight. "Stop doubting me! Join the team, it's my last invitation."

I don't even think Bisping is that bad of a guy, but he insists on playing the heel at all times. I wish fans would quit falling for this scripted crap. Twitter wars are absolutely ridiculous.

Yeah, that was pretty pathetic.

so many americans seem to like bisping these days! it's funny how things can turn around sometimes.
maybe it's because he's been around so long?
i think he'll end up working with the ufc after retirement of course.

he'll get his fight with anderson silva in the end. just won't be for a title.

minor point

but rockhold trashes him and he trashes weidman??

Wiedman is the champ and still undefeated.

Bisping has been beaten and embarrassed how many times in the cage?

He's a tool. He barely won his last two fights against barely #10 guys.

I was at the MGM and I thought that was awesome. "Stop Doubting Me! This is your last chance!"

yeah Chris... and go back to wrestling

At least Weidman didn't have to beg for title shots, which Bisping has never been able to secure.

it might not have been begging, but Weidman was doing a lot of whining.

Back