Bisping to Dana: "What about Khabib? Will he just do what he's told?"

hasn't Khabib already said he wouldn't mind beating Conor's ass in Ireland?

I don't think Dana would care. He'd just have Conor fight some bum for the vacant belt.

he'll care if the majority of fans start calling Conor a farce and shit. Dana acts like he controls the mob but it's the mob that controls him.

Even if Khabib retired and Conor got the title.

What would he do? Fight bums the rest of his career avoid guys like Ferg, or run away like the last time?

Conor is just not good enough to satisfy Dana's fantasy land and defend a title.

Khabib is a Real G.

I mean seriously. Who the fuck would want to fight Gaethje instead of another easy money fight against Conor?

I laughed during Khabib's recent interview when he mentionned Conor/Cowboy being a minor league fight and that Conor will need 10 wins before he considers a rematch.

Alhamdulillah.

Dana can suck it.
Personally I think Khabib is just talking to shit to renegotiate more money. He will take the Conor fight as he is told like a good little boy

Khabib is getting cars and millions just for appearances. There is no financial factor here. Hell he could open his own MMA org. at this point. I really believe he is going with one more fight after Tony (if he wins) and he'll retire.
<{cruzshake}>

Khabib has a ton of money already and is set for life. If Dana tries to force him, I suspect he'll just retire. He has all the leverage here. He walks away UFC loses a big star, the Russian market, the chance of ever getting the Conor rematch.
Every fighter's career eventually ends and the UFC will just move on to the next one. I don't think his leverage is good at all. If he retires he'll be forgotten pretty fast. He's pretty boring outside of the cage. That's not a bad thing, but not good for popularity.

Ping keeping it real.

<28>
Ping is such a likeable guy imo I just wish I could forget his run as champion where he became the biggest piece of shit hypocrite duck in ufc history.

I guess after the punishment and abuse he has taken in his career he is somewhat entitled to try to extend his reign and make as much money as possible? Whatever.

Maybe he will but I'm not sure. Khabib still has a grudge not only with Conor but with the way he had to wait so long for his title shot.
I think Khabib would rather RETIRE than accept another Conor fight. He is quite close to retiring anyway. I think one or two more fights and that could be it (included Ferguson in April).

Would not surprise me at all if Khabib retired sometime in 2020. He just doesn't *need* to kow-tow to Dana and What Dana Wants.

Conor has stated he wants to be very active, 3 or 4 fights in 2020.

So how does waiting until September(at the earliest, December at the latest) make any sense?

I think Dana is just saying this so the fight is more meaningful to casuals aka Conor fans. Don't believe his lies.

Also, why is Dana assuming Khabib will beat Tony? Crazy to look past a killer like that.

So Dana is clearly saying he wants and believes Conor and Khabib will win their fights.

It's the biggest payday out there for a fighter he already beat. And for his manager. Of course they will take the rematch.
Doubt it, as it appears Khabib has moved on, unlike McGregor. Khabib seems to be concerned with the legacy of his career and fights that may aid in that. McGregor is no longer a legacy fight for Khabib, does not deserve another gifted title shot and Khabib is not so hard up for cash, that it's realistic to see him simply say no and fight Gaethje, Lee or even Volk, before giving McGregor another chance. Plus, if the 165 division does come about, he would be fighting GSP or Woodley, before he fought McGregor again. Money isn't the root for everyone in all aspects.

Khabib will have none of that sh!t, make Conor fight in his division for once in his LW life and earn his belt sick of this red carpet riding to belts...

Last edited:
Welp, they said that they were going to strip Eddie if he did not fight Khabib at UFC 205, all to drive down the price of the 2 fighters' pay check sand help new owners WME, so maybe what goes around is what comes around?

Conor has stated he wants to be very active, 3 or 4 fights in 2020.

So how does waiting until September(at the earliest, December at the latest) make any sense?

I think Dana is just saying this so the fight is more meaningful to casuals aka Conor fans. Don't believe his lies.

Also, why is Dana assuming Khabib will beat Tony? Crazy to look past a killer like that.
conor said the same thing every year ... " I want to be active this year etc "

Dana: Conor, money, Conor, biggest, Conor, Khabib, Conor, PPV, ConorConorConorConorConorConorConorConorConorConor...

Bisping:

BIS.jpg

Strip Khabib if you want.

Conor will still be a paper champ 2 round fighter who can't defend a belt.

Personally I think Khabib is just talking to shit to renegotiate more money. He will take the Conor fight as he is told like a good little boy
Did he come back from suspension when told or did he sit out and wait like he said he would? Not all are cut from the same fabric. Common sense would tell a sensible mind, that Khabib does not conform to bs, but does cooperate with reality.

Back