Bisping to Dana: "What about Khabib? Will he just do what he's told?"

Khabib is a different type of person

The rematch only happens if Khabib wants it. Right now there's no rematch

Dana is accusing people of underestimating Cowboy but looks himself past Tony all the time while talking about LW title fights.

Is not Michael Ping in that UFC payroll? Respect! he doesn't give a fuck.

<28>

Last edited:
Khabib is getting cars and millions just for appearances. There is no financial factor here. Hell he could open his own MMA org. at this point. I really believe he is going with one more fight after Tony (if he wins) and he'll retire.

Ping gained my respect right there, balls of fucking steel and I bet Dana had a minor thrombosis whilst that "anchor" shifted the focus away.

Conor doesn't deserve a rematch but fuck I'd love to see Khabib grind him into the canvas again, only this time with more bile and venom.

Beeb needs to beat Colin like the sulking, whinging petulant little brother that he is.

I like how they just cut the whole thing off when Bisping veto'd that bullshit.
This is some serious bush league shit the UFC is trying to sell us here.

- 1 win at LW, 3.5 years ago, mostly inactive since.
- Last LW fight 1.5y ago and he got fucking stomped.
- Still magically ranked #4 in LW or some shit by Dana's panel of "independent" MMA "journalists"
- Accused of raping chicks and is beating up old men at pubs
- Now he's fighting a guy on a 2 fight losing streak at 170 for a title shot at 155 (no title shot for Cerrone though HAHAHA)

UFC has absolutely nothing to do with meritocracy at this point, the whole company is a fucking unprofessional shit stain.
And I wouldn't even mind if Dana wasn't acting like the UFC was a legitimate sports organization. At least Pride was never trying to hide their entertainment focus.

Khabib works for Dana, it seems to me that Khabib gave into the evil that is Dana White years ago.
He took over the evil that was UFC, Conor and Dana and now he's gonna change this game.

Cut him and Conor's soul goes with him

The most watched fight in UFC history was Khabib prison raping their poster boy. That's a W for Khabib and the rest of his life he'll be a hero to his people.

In Ireland they hate Conor.

Damn bisping might get in trouble from that fat bald ego freak

I actually hope khabib retires after beating ferguson (assuming McGregor wins) just to spite Dana.
Get in trouble how? Is he an employee or Dana's?

Thanks for not blowing UFC-brass Michael. Integrity is a rare quality these days.

As long Conor is around and willing to fight, Dana will be there to give him shots.

It's just the way it works. Khabib could potentially stall the fight and get one more in and then retire.

Good on Bisping. I have seen more legit questions asked on Sherdog than the softball trash most MMA journalist lob at Dana.

It's the biggest payday out there for a fighter he already beat. And for his manager. Of course they will take the rematch.

As explained about million times on here khabib and hes manager said they dont want to go through another camp and months of conor shitting all over hes wife,religon and hes dad that bad blood is toxic, khabib hates all that and its very hard to listen to that, plus he dont deserve shit.

He took over the evil that was UFC, Conor and Dana and now he's gonna change this game.

Cut him and Conor's soul goes with him

The most watched fight in UFC history was Khabib prison raping their poster boy. That's a W for Khabib and the rest of his life he'll be a hero to his people.

In Ireland they hate Conor.
Whatever, Khabib will take a rematch with Conor if the price is right. Khabib and other guys can talk about muh legacy all they want. At the end of the day money is the only thing that matters in MMA, just like with every other sport. Why do you think Masvidal is more interested in figthing Conor than fighting for the belt? Because he knows that he can make more money fighting Conor than fighting anyone else. Deep down, Khabib knows the same thing.

Khabib should shut up and fight whoever they tell him to. He's lucky to even have been given a title shot with 5(!) pullouts in 10 UFC fights... or does that conveniently get forgotten?

Khabib should shut up and fight whoever they tell him to. He's lucky to even have been given a title shot with 5(!) pullouts in 10 UFC fights... or does that conveniently get forgotten?

28-0 "lucky to be given a title shot" <DisgustingHHH>

He already once did.

kha.jpg

Damn bisping might get in trouble from that fat bald ego freak

I actually hope khabib retires after beating ferguson (assuming McGregor wins) just to spite Dana.
I don't think Dana would care. He'd just have Conor fight some bum for the vacant belt.

Back