• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bisping tells the painful truth about Mighty Mouse!

I didn't say it wouldn't be a flyweight fight. I am saying that TJ is not in his division which he isn't. TJ is a BW. MM has no obligation to fight Bantamweights.

There is zero hypocrisy there.

He has always asked for a lot of money for a superfight. That has never changed.

He isn't a flyweight contender unless he has fought at flyweight. Which he hasn't.
Nope. DJ dropped to 125 and immediately challenged for the open title. If TJ can make 125 he's the next contender. There's zero proof you need a fight in the division to be a contender. A contender, by definition, is a worthy opponent. That's why no one calls Pettis a contender. Because even at 125 he has no shot of beating DJ. So he's no contender.

If the UFC says TJ is the next contender at 125 then he is. None of your hot gas proves otherwise.

If you have sources from the UFC please show me. Thanks.

Oh, so that makes it less creepy? It probably makes it more so.
It’s only weird because you are making it weird.

Spent to many hours on red tube in your life.
To the clueless here: Bisping is referring to the talent level of the 12 year old girl, not the size. While MM is the size of a 12 year old girl (or 11?), Bisping is stating that MM only looks good because he fights weak competition; that if Bisping fought equal foes to MM's foes, he would be the GOAT undefeated.
not entirely

Nope. DJ dropped to 125 and immediately challenged for the open title.

A tournament has nothing to do with this situation. DJ is not a tournament. He is a long reigning champion. Two different things.

If TJ can make 125 he's the next contender. There's zero proof you need a fight in the division to be a contender. A contender, by definition, is a worthy opponent. That's why no one calls Pettis a contender. Because even at 125 he has no shot of beating DJ. So he's no contender.

That is always how contenders work. For example Max Holloway is not a contender a Bantamweight. It is irrelevant if he can make the weight or not.

If the UFC says TJ is the next contender at 125 then he is. None of your hot gas proves otherwise.

If you have sources from the UFC please show me. Thanks.

The UFC says a lot of stupid BS.

A tournament has nothing to do with this situation. DJ is not a tournament. He is a long reigning champion. Two different things.

That is always how contenders work. For example Max Holloway is not a contender a Bantamweight. It is irrelevant if he can make the weight or not.

The UFC says a lot of stupid BS.
No sources? If UFC says TJ is the next contender then he is the next contender. It's your opinion the next contender must be a flyweight. That's not based on past facts or how the UFC works.

Conor was the next contender for alvarez and never fought in the division. GSP was the next contender for 185 and never fought in the division.

You're opinion doesn't mean jack. There are 2 different precedents in the last 2 years that the next contender can come from another weight class without ever having competed in the division prior.

Those are facts based on sources. You're opinion doesn't mean Jack.

TJ is the next contender for FW. That is a fact.

Last edited:
You might be onto something. Check out this amazing conspiracy as well

Nice strawman. The president of the UFC is saying fight fixing happens. It's a fact. But I don't need those to make my argument it was simply 1/100th of my argument. You're focusing on something small because you're losing the main argument. I watched all 3 fights. DJ lost all three fights. Yet he got the decisions. If it wasn't fixing, it was really good luck. And that luck had an effect on the rematches where all three thought they won. They now had to finish DJ.

They didn't trust the judges so it impacted their performances.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/8/...eira-brazilian-judges-not-fair-fight-mma-news

No sources? If UFC says TJ is the next contender then he is the next contender. It's your opinion the next contender must be a flyweight. That's not based on past facts or how the UFC works.

The UFC only says what's in their best interest. I'm on this forum giving my perspective like everyone else. People calling DJ a duck are giving their opinion. The UFC does typically only call people contenders who are already in the division. I don't know how that is even in dispute.

Conor was the next contender for alvarez and never fought in the division. GSP was the next contender for 185 and never fought in the division.

Conor gets coddled, what else is new. He got to jump the line because the UFC wants money. He never deserved it just like he didn't deserve the rematch with Nate.

You're opinion doesn't mean jack. There are 2 different precedents in the last 2 years that the next contender can come from another weight class without ever having competed in the division prior.

Those are facts based on sources. You're opinion doesn't mean Jack.

TJ is the next contender for FW. That is a fact.

Conor jumping the line because Eddie wants a huge pay check is proof? That's one fight and that one was stupid as well. You don't want my opinion then don't respond to me. I don't care.

Nice strawman. The president of the UFC is saying fight fixing happens. It's a fact. But I don't need those to make my argument it was simply 1/100th of my argument. You're focusing on something small because you're losing the main argument. I watched all 3 fights. DJ lost all three fights. Yet he got the decisions. If it wasn't fixing, it was really good luck. And that luck had an effect on the rematches where all three thought they won. They now had to finish DJ.

They didn't trust the judges so it impacted their performances.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/8/...eira-brazilian-judges-not-fair-fight-mma-news

Boo Hoo. If anyone gets special treatment it's someone like Conor that brings in the money. Not DJ.

The UFC only says what's in their best interest. I'm on this forum giving my perspective like everyone else. People calling DJ a duck are giving their opinion. The UFC does typically only call people contenders who are already in the division. I don't know how that is even in dispute.

Conor gets coddled, what else is new. He got to jump the line because the UFC wants money. He never deserved it just like he didn't deserve the rematch with Nate.

Conor jumping the line because Eddie wants a huge pay check is proof? That's one fight and that one was stupid as well. You don't want my opinion then don't respond to me. I don't care.
But there is zero evidence that TJ isn't a contender. That's your opinion. I gave you two sources and the GSP fight just happened a few months ago. This isn't just about Conor like you claim. You're trying to brush them off because they expose DJ. UFC are doing these fight now and they seem to be a priority.

All this is bad timing for DJ. This is the new UFC landscape. And DJ making all these weird demands makes him look like he is afraid of TJ.

Boo Hoo. If anyone gets special treatment it's someone like Conor that brings in the money. Not DJ.
But that's reality right? Something you're against?

You're missing this by 10,000 miles. Maybe if DJ took chances and fought guys like TJ more people would want to watch him fight? Right?

Dana said from the beginning. DJ is leaving money on the table because he won't challenge himself.

People want to watch Conor because he challenges himself. DJ doesn't.

I don't need to prove others are better athletes than DJ. Of all the fighters I've named who I believe are better you haven't had any logical counters against. You just say, "No they aren't..." or, "You haven't proved anything." I have, actually. For instance, you never countered my claim that Dodson was more athletic in their first fight. You want to know why you ignore that point I made? Because you cannot counter it. You argue like a child. Outright ignoring valid points I've made. Might as well stick your fingers in your ears and start shouting, "Lalalalalala."

You're the one making that claim with no real evidence. DJ's one move against weak competition doesn't prove overall athletic prowess the way you purport. He's a good athlete who knows how to use his body to put his opponent at a disadvantage. But he's also a runner who got the nod over 3 fighters at flyweight in McCall, Dodson and Benavidez. All of whom thought they beat DJ. I believe he lost all 3. He absolutely lost against McCall.

DJ did win the rematches but all those fighters had to enter the rematch knowing they would likely lose any decision they thought they won. This means the entered the fights knowing they had to finish DJ. A guy who's never been finished and who runs and counter punches. DJ's been quite protected. It's either blind good luck or something more sinister I won't elaborate on.

The truth is DJ doesn't even have huge athletic advantages over other flyweights, let alone studs at 135. McCall pwned DJ in their first fight. Dodson flash KO'ed him twice in their first fight and Benavidez was literally chasing DJ by the end of the fight doing everything he could do to try and instigate an actually fighting match.

You've boy doesn't even shine against other good flyweights.

* Whether btw

Apparently the media was in on all those fixes. No major media outlet scored MM/Dodson 1 for Dodson. Only 2 out of 10 major media outlets scored MM/Benavidez 1 for Benavidez. Only 3 of 7 outlets scored MM/McCall 1 for McCall. Johnson must have some powerful people behind him.

There isn't a reasonable argument for scoring Dodson/MM 1 for Dodson. Benavidez/MM 1 was close, but was a pretty straightforward 48-47. MM/McCall was clearly a draw in my view (McCall didn't win either of the first two rounds), and McCall should have gotten a 4th round.

But there is zero evidence that TJ isn't a contender. That's your opinion. I gave you two sources and the GSP fight just happened a few months ago. This isn't just about Conor like you claim. You're trying to brush them off because they expose DJ. UFC are doing these fight now and they seem to be a priority.

All this is bad timing for DJ. This is the new UFC landscape. And DJ making all these weird demands makes him look like he is afraid of TJ.

Again I just said that this is my opinion. The vast majority of what you are saying is your opinion as well. Even the belt itself is an opinion. It's an award the UFC gives and lets people keep based on their own interests.

I made similar arguments against the GSP fight and the Conor fight. Those two fights mean nothing to me in this conversation. Expose DJ lol. Those two weren't contenders. They were superstars who get what they want because they are superstars. Also the people they were fighting were not obligated to fight them just like I am saying about DJ. They took those fights because the money was great for them. DJ wants the money as well and he obviously isn't satisfied yet.

There is nothing weird about DJ's demands. The only problem is that DJ vs. TJ probably isn't going to be a huge draw so the UFC isn't offering DJ enough money for it yet. Maybe they will come to terms and maybe they won't.

He is a BW because he fights there (It's the weight he can cut to without looking like a holocaust survivor). He has never fought at flyweight so therefore right now he is not a flyweight and Demetrious has no obligation to fight him. Pretending to be a flyweight for one fight is really lame. That is not his weight class and it's obvious he wouldn't continue fighting there even if he could make the weight for this fight.

This would essentially be a superfight and no fighter is obligated to take a superfight. MM has been trying to negotiate to make the fight happen. But his haters throw a fit and make stupid comments about him because it hasn't happened yet.
"Negotiating to make the fight happen" ie asking for millions when he's a proven anti-draw and the fight vs TJ (as appealing as it is) won't break the box office.

The fight being at 125 is actually deflecting the argument. Let him fight TJ at 135 if you must. I just want to see him win a fight that justifies the #1 p4p nonsense.

But that's reality right? Something you're against?

No idea what you are talking about. Reality here is DJ does not have to fight TJ and is not under any big obligation to fight TJ. TJ is NOT the number one contender at flyweight. Go look at the rankings right now. TJ is not on there.

You're missing this by 10,000 miles. Maybe if DJ took chances and fought guys like TJ more people would want to watch him fight? Right?

Dana said from the beginning. DJ is leaving money on the table because he won't challenge himself.

People want to watch Conor because he challenges himself. DJ doesn't.

It's the UFC's job to challenge people in their division. If the UFC can't do that then that is on them. Your money on the table comment is kind of ridiculous considering they aren't offering DJ any good money to take this fight.

Conor challenging himself comment is really dumb. People love Conor's personality. He was a big draw before he fought Aldo and still a huge draw even after he lost to Nate. Conor could lose his next two fights and still be a huge draw. Conor is the one about to lose another belt because he isn't fighting the number one contender in his division. He certainly isn't "challenging himself".

Back