• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bisping: Rogan makes $75,000 an episode from podcast

JRE keeps me sane in Cali traffic

Why do you think that anyone that criticizes Joe Rogan is a whiny loser? Why are you defending him? I'm not trying to argue. I just want to know.

-Kenny
Defending Rogan? You said making a lot of money should be illegal.

You were actually serious...? WTF?

I'm pretty sure the UK wins that prize.

View attachment 374217View attachment 374219
23-milo-yiannopoulos.w190.h190.2x.jpg
Channel-4-News-calls-in-security-after-Cathy-Newman-is-subject-to-a-torrent-of-misogynistic-abuse.jpg
those made their careers in the US lol and cathy newman is definitely not making tens of millions of dollars and shes not a household name lmao what a revealing post

also lol @ pretending like i couldnt do a similiar post with actual americans who are actual much bigger names and who actually make tens of millions of dollars you should just sit this one out buddy

those made their careers in the US lol and cathy newman is definitely not making tens of millions of dollars and shes not a household name lmao what a revealing post

also lol @ pretending like i couldnt do a similiar post with actual americans who are actual much bigger names and who actually make tens of millions of dollars you should just sit this one out buddy
Americans and their echochamber facebooks

The reason he gets that many views is because he is known for his UFC career.

Lol, no. Rogan is known for Fear Factor and probably by now by his podcast as well. Cage fight commentary is not something that made him famous.

I know everyone except the bottom woman. Who is she?

She's the one that Jordan Peterson made famous by throwing her own shit back in her face, and has been viewed by 30 million times on YouTube.

That's sad.. For people not named Joe Rogan.

Lol, no. Rogan is known for Fear Factor and probably by now by his podcast as well. Cage fight commentary is not something that made him famous.

Many don't realize he was on a popular 90's sitcom called News Radio....That's how I recognized him many, many years ago working for the UFC....

75 is total including every sponsor, etc... that minus taxes, rental, flights for guests, etc.

he makes 1000 per episode. still not bad

I didn't know that rogan flew in his guests. With the amount of viewers his podcast receives, i thought they'd be happy with paying their way there. Have to give props to rogan.

I didn't know that rogan flew in his guests. With the amount of viewers his podcast receives, i thought they'd be happy with paying their way there. Have to give props to rogan.
I hope u read through this thread. It was a stupid joke depicting how sherdoggers think they know everything. 75 to 1 was the obvious sarcastic punchline

In case some of you are wondering, Rogan Board has flipped over to Standing69.com. The forum is alive over there.

Joe is putting out 2-3 podcasts a week and more than a few are getting a million views each. It should come as no surprise.

People seriously pay to download it? I mean, i watch it on youtube for free, actually, cant stand just hear them talking, no video im not interested.
I watch a lot of MMA and other podcasts and I watch them all on YouTube whether they are video or audio only. But I would never in a million years use podcasting software or listen to only the audio of a podcast that had a video component as well.

I'm still processing the mind blowing thread a few weeks ago that Rogan was straight, and now you drop this on me? Have you no shame

I watch a lot of MMA and other podcasts and I watch them all on YouTube whether they are video or audio only. But I would never in a million years use podcasting software or listen to only the audio of a podcast that had a video component as well.
Yes actually, if there is video of the same audio y prefer it a 100 times better, for some reason MMA content in youtube is filled with audio only stuff.

It's kind of like when my cousin told me that she made over $100k a year with her business. Later on, she ended up telling me that she only made $40k a year profit.

75 is total including every sponsor, etc... that minus taxes, rental, flights for guests, etc.

he makes 1000 per episode. still not bad
Lol, he's not flying motherfuckers out. When people are in town they just hit him up or vice versa.

Back