• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bisping: Rogan makes $75,000 an episode from podcast

only in america do F-level talents become household names with incomes of tens of millions of dollars
I don't think Joe Rogan qualifies as an F-Level talent ... but yeah Schaub is a total douche.

Lol, he's not flying motherfuckers out. When people are in town they just hit him up or vice versa.
Jokes bro. Jokes

But I to like to yell shit whenever I talk to ppl without fully understanding them

I've heard these numbers thrown out before, ranging from 75-100k an episode. Somewhere in that range is true. Wouldn't be surprised if it's more nowadays.

omg jelly thread

full_114867_2F2016-08-24-211708-3%2BSparkly%2BJY%2BColors.jpg

Joe's Elon Musk podcast already has 13 million views.

sounds about right. there's a reason every dipshit with a tiny bit of name recognition wants a podcast now. it's where the money is and rogans is one of the most popular.

Pretty much all this.

If Rogan made anywhere close to 75K per Podcast. He wouldn't even bother calling an entire 4-5 hour PPV event for 100K.
Except he likes doing both things.
Just like he likes comedy.
And bow hunting.

Dude's got hobbies and he figured out how to get paid off them. I'm not mad. I enjoy the podcast.

Except he likes doing both things.
Just like he likes comedy.
And bow hunting.

Dude's got hobbies and he figured out how to get paid off them. I'm not mad. I enjoy the podcast.

Yeah he could see best fighters at ringside for free. If was Joe I would do the commentating too.

I had heard 100k per episode. I’m not begrudging him his success. Good for him.

The funniest thing I heard him say is that he doesn’t do anything different or eccentric, that he’s a regular guy.
DUDE! You have a sensory deprivation tank in your basement!!!
I won’t even get into the collection of cars he has. That seems normal. A tank in your basement is eccentric Joe

Now I wanna know his car collection

I think it's actually a lot more than 75k.

Twitch streamer Ninja makes millions monthly. You telling me the best podcast in the world with those download/view numbers can't get AT LEAST 100k per?

Joe's Elon Musk podcast already has 13 million views.

And that's just YouTube, he has said the vast majority of listeners are audio only.

He still does ads on the audio versions but the ads are always cut out of the YouTube versions. Has nearly 4 million subscribers on YouTube, I imagine you can charge a pretty penny to advertisers with those numbers.

Gotta give the guy credit. He was a very early adopter of the podcast and in the beginning was grinding it out doing episodes out of his house on his couch and I imagine wasn't really making any money doing it. Stuck with it and is now reaping the rewards

I have a hard time believing this.

If he made 75k a podcast and he makes one pretty much every day then wouldn't he be worth half a billion by now, factoring in his paycheck from the UFC, his comedy shows etc.?

I don't believe that in the slightest.

I don't really think Bisping has an eye for these kinds of things.

Back