Bisping on Belfort: "He's a cheater"

Is he being serious or trolling? I honestly can't tell anymore.

Imagine how pissed Bisping would be if Vitor had called him a doodybag

Ha ha well what ever Mikes motives were, they're certainly working.

I like Bisping. But he comes off as a gotten to chump right here.

Vitor only said you was a "hooligan". Which is not even that bad when describing your media character.

If Bisping is fighting, always prepare for pre-fight drama :wink:

I root for Bisping because he is british, but he really is a Chael Sonnen wannabe and cannot pull it off nearly as well.

Bisping > Chael

Bisping is more witty and comes up with his material on the fly. Chael practices and rehearses his. This isn't even a fair comparison.

This is why Chael opted not to talk trash against Bisping because he knew he would get clowned

umm, if theyre not friends, why do they have each others numbers? i there like a UFC rolladex or something?

I root for Bisping because he is british, but he really is a Chael Sonnen wannabe and cannot pull it off nearly as well.

Bisping has been a Chael wannabe longer the Chael has been the Chael we know today....

Don't call a Brit a hooligan.
Thats like a legit insult across the pond.

I didn't realize being called a hooligan was such a big deal... He pretty much is a hooligan and my buddy who's english is always calling himself a hooligan.

It's not like he called him a D-bag. I already wanted Vitor to win, hope he KOs him with punches to the back of the head.

I didn't realize being called a hooligan was such a big deal... He pretty much is a hooligan and my buddy who's english is always calling himself a hooligan.

It's not like he called him a D-bag

It's not at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back