Bisping on Belfort: "He's a cheater"

umm, if theyre not friends, why do they have each others numbers? i there like a UFC rolladex or something?

Bisping is just selling the fight like he always does. I'm sure Belfort didn't really mean it when he called Bisping a hooligan, either. At least not in a genuinely offensive way.

They'll shake hands and trade smiles after the fight.

I didn't realize being called a hooligan was such a big deal... He pretty much is a hooligan and my buddy who's english is always calling himself a hooligan.

It's not like he called him a D-bag. I already wanted Vitor to win, hope he KOs him with punches to the back of the head.

Since you've touched on the subject, is "d-bag" really THAT offensive? To brazilian ears, it sounds almost goofy.

I dont get the trash talking part, wasnt Bisping calling Vitor names well before the interview about how Belfort will tire out and how he is an easy win for Bisping.

Bisping is a funnier character then Cheal, much funnier but he can also be a bit grating. Someone calling you a hooligan isnt that bad but I guess it is what it is.

To be honest, Bisping IS a hooligan. So what is he complaining about? Just man up to the fact that your a dick the majority of the time. Also if you are going to be respectful, then be it. Don't hold back because of of your "respect". In the end it just makes you look fake. Don't just "play" one side to try and be the good guy or whatever.

Vitor did what great fighters like Crocop, Bisping, and Leben could not, win a UFC title.

lol, what do Cro Cop and Leben have to do with anything?

And Vitor won the belt in like 30 seconds due to a cut under Randy Couture's eyelid of all places so it wasn't like he actually WON the title. And then Randy beat his ass in their rematch, not to mention Randy beat his ass a few years prior to their title fights.

Is it me, or does Bisping insult everyone he faces, complains about every legitimate loss he had (like his loss to Chael Sonnen), and calls everyone he's about to fight a cheat and/or way overrated=???

I remember him saying that about Dan Henderson, but I don't remember Bisping being conscious afterwards...

I will be praying for Bispings life in the first two rounds, after that I think this is Bispings.

Bisping is a character the UFC needs, though he does take it to far sometimes.

His comments on Alan Belchers tattoo are legendary.

The-Counts-Greatest-Hits-2.jpg

As for Bisping being a holligan!
Rampage-Jackson-Bisping-Par.gif

What do you mean! :icon_chee

Not too long ago, Bisping kneed Rivera when both knees were on the ground and proceeded to spit at his cornermen.

He did hit Franklin in the back of the head 4-5 times that weren't called

I have 103 on dvd, and despite what everyone thinks, those hammerfists landed on the side of Rich's head. He did land 2 big shots on the back of Akiyama's head though.

Yea and kneeing downed opponents and spitting on corner men is completely ok.

Not to mention the best aspect of Bisping's highly lauded TDD is his fingers wrapped around the cage fence. Bisping is one of the most blatant cheaters in the UFC and has been for quite some time now.

lol, what do Cro Cop and Leben have to do with anything?

And Vitor won the belt in like 30 seconds due to a cut under Randy Couture's eyelid of all places so it wasn't like he actually WON the title. And then Randy beat his ass in their rematch, not to mention Randy beat his ass a few years prior to their title fights.

Ball has issues. He'll take any opportunity to drag Cro Cops name through the dirt. I thought Bisping was going to refer to steroids and TRT lol.

Not too long ago, Bisping kneed Rivera when both knees were on the ground and proceeded to spit at his cornermen.
That's because he's a guy of high class.
Not to mention the best aspect of Bisping's highly lauded TDD is his fingers wrapped around the cage fence. Bisping is one of the most blatant cheaters in the UFC and has been for quite some time now.
Which is why fighters should get points docked for grabbing the cage.

I root for Bisping because he is british, but he really is a Chael Sonnen wannabe and cannot pull it off nearly as well.

Nah, chael is a clever troll who knows how to market himself. Bisping is just an asshole...and I love it.

I wonder how high the pile empty tissue boxes is at the Bisping residence.

wheres that gif of bisping knees to rivera?

I'm rooting for Bisping.

He's a much better troll than Chael. 99% of people know when Chael is trolling. Only 20% know a Bisping troll job when they happen.

Back