Bisping messes up Luke pretty badly.. i think

I'm calling it now, Cowboy Cerrone is on a tear. He's won 8 of his last 9. He does well against grapplers. Rda is in trouble. 1st round ko

um.gif

I'm calling it now, Cowboy Cerrone is on a tear. He's won 8 of his last 9. He does well against grapplers. Rda is in trouble. 1st round ko
I would like this but I love Donald.

Luke is a stud! I mean that in a heterosexual say but Luke beats down one eyed Bisping but he don't by Silva.

Glad this is brought up because the build up to this fight was hilarious, bisping was talking all this shit about rockhold. He even threatened to knock rockhold out than he's gets outclassed and strangled. Ps TS must be on crack cause that was a straight ass whipping bisping took lol.
20141107091128_458602556.JPG
lukerockhold15.jpg
110714-UFC-luke-rockhold-michael-bisping-LN-PI.vadapt.620.medium.0.jpg
hi-res-fbbb06c59cba4f62f563011148eeeade_crop_north.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly thought someone bumped a thread from last year

I watched this fight again yesterday. In Bisping's defense he didn't look himself. He was unsettled and rattled from the get go - even more so after the clash of heads. His head wasn't in the fight and was talking to Herb Dean an awful lot when Rockhard was trying to kick his face off. Having said that he was trounced, whipped and brutalized and no one wants to see that. Also TS is a dope.

I'm mixing boner pills and cheap whiskey.

This can't end well.

The desk has many regrets.

Luke will destroy him but i would like to see it happen

Back