Bisping messes up Luke pretty badly.. i think

Feeling great! All I mainly cared about was Dom after Bisping stepped in for Weidman. Amazing 10/10 card for me. Minus Guida's loss...damn he had that in the bag. But the rest made up for it. Probably my favorite card ever overall. Super happy for Michael. Never been so satisfied & full of positive energy after an event.
I thought you would be salty since asshold got his super punchable face punched.

Thats actually an insane prediction.

He called it before he fought Silva, and somehow guessed that he would fight Luke Next.

I love dom but he should have made asschin dieded in the second.
I literally jumped out of my seat when he landed that left :D
Was awesome. If Urijah didn't land that upkick Dom probably would have slipped one in there clean on the way down.

I literally jumped out of my seat when he landed that left :D
Was awesome. If Urijah didn't land that upkick Dom probably would have slipped one in there clean on the way down.
My reaction was like to hendo Hbow HOLY SHIT. He needs to clean up his finishing strikes. He is going dust someone really badly. It will be awesome. Hoping its TJ Dillasnake again.

My reaction was like to hendo Hbow HOLY SHIT. He needs to clean up his finishing strikes. He is going dust someone really badly. It will be awesome. Hoping its TJ Dillasnake again.
Yeeeeah, buddy! Dom (T)KO's loooom. & people thought I was silly for predicting him by RD2 (T)KO...

I hate to be that guy, but people post stuff like this all the time, and some times it happens.

I get that, sweetie .. I am just enjoying the day. I don't really think the TS is a prophet. lol

I get that, sweetie .. I am just enjoying the day. I don't really think the TS is a prophet. lol

Maybe I am that guy.

I've been called Debbie Downer a half dozen times this month.

Maybe I am that guy.

I've been called Debbie Downer a half dozen times this month.

Meh .. I'm ok with that guy though. I know him a little ... :p

After reading this, I really want Vitor to get a title shot now.

Haha like I said in the thread today, Bisping made me look like a fool amd i'm glad he did too, I enjoyed seeing Rockhold get owned physically and verbally.

Back