Bisping: Lets be honest. Robbed at gunpoint tonight

Best robbery because it won me money I bet when I was sure I lost. It kind of sucks though because it feels like I won dirty money... oh well.

Bisping was sick of everyone on the panel pretending that Diego might have deserved the nod. Dom said he agreed after Bisping was the first to acknowledge the elephant in the room.
Elephant? Regarding this fight, it had to be Godzilla sitting in the corner of the studio rocking back and forth as they acted like they didn't notice him.

One of the only times I agreed with Bisping. Ross was robbed at gunpoint and after they took all of his possessions, they shot him 10 times. That's how bad the fight result was IMHFO.

it looks like bisping doesn't have any eyeballs anymore.

are these guys that worried about what they say when they are on ufc tv? it makes me think that they are given scripts. i always wondered why every time they do predictions before fights how they never all agree on who is going to win a fight.

this. hes one to talk. His robbery win against Hamill was horrendous, but his post fight antics acting like he actually won was on a whole other level.

xrfh2.jpg

At first he was being all tactful saying in my opinion Pearson won. then he finally got annoyed and told it like it was :icon_chee
They were so full of shit, nice to see the count lay it down. So much respect for that. Couldn't fucking believe that nonsense. Wish Chael would have been there.

This is much worse than the Hamill fight..

He's right, and thank god he said something because no one else was.

Best robbery because it won me money I bet when I was sure I lost. It kind of sucks though because it feels like I won dirty money... oh well.

At least you were not alone. Two New Mexico judges won some dirty money tonight as well.

Thiago Silva was at the venue?

It was a nothing fight that was fairly close. Didnt hurt Pearson and it saved Diego's career.....so lets see him fight Diaz.

It was a nothing fight that was fairly close. Didnt hurt Pearson and it saved Diego's career.....so lets see him fight Diaz.

Fairly close? No. Saved his career? Diego's losing fans every time he goes out there.

this. hes one to talk. His robbery win against Hamill was horrendous, but his post fight antics acting like he actually won was on a whole other level.

tha fuck does that have to do with him pointing out the truth in this other fight? you must really hate bisping. or actually though sanchez won ha

I wonder how much cash that 30-27 judge pocketed for this one. Homeboy filled out his evaluation card as soon as he sat down cageside while Buffer was still announcing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back