Bisping: Lets be honest. Robbed at gunpoint tonight

inb4 Hamill

If I was Pearson I would have been flipping out backstage

Bisping was sick of everyone on the panel pretending that Diego might have deserved the nod. Dom said he agreed after Bisping was the first to acknowledge the elephant in the room.

I don't say this often but i agree with the Count

all 3 of them were trying to sell it as not a bad decision and finally bisping just had to let it out. then cruz finally agrees. i don't know what the fuck gilbert is talking about

Rogan got a bunch of hate on this forum this week for some reason but one thing he will never do is hide his feelings when the judges fuck up. Anik was a damn robot, as usual.

The octagon is now officially a crime scene....

I forgot about the Hamill decision. I have to go back and see which one was worse now.

This was way worse than Hamill...not even close. I couldn't give a single round to Diego if I tried.

Rogan got a bunch of hate on this forum this week for some reason but one thing he will never do is hide his feelings when the judges fuck up. Anik was a damn robot, as usual.

Anik=Mike Goldberg
Florian=Joe

Goldberga as the PBP guy would never say anything like that either.

And to be fair, Anik said 'you think you're going to interview one guy and you end up speaking with the other'

all 3 of them were trying to sell it as not a bad decision and finally bisping just had to let it out. then cruz finally agrees. i don't know what the fuck gilbert is talking about

I love Gil but he clearly has a bias here. He even picked Diego to win the fight with his takedowns...

Gils argument for Diego is weak

I don't know why fighters just lay down accept that hometown judges exist and are generally pieces of trash. "Never leave it the judges" is a cop out and does nothing to solve the problem.

Anik=Mike Goldberg
Florian=Joe

Goldberga as the PBP guy would never say anything like that either.

And to be fair, Anik said 'you think you're going to interview one guy and you end up speaking with the other'

I know they have different jobs but come on. It's not like they'll get fired. And I did miss that Anik quote. Good on him I guess. I was fucking mad (and still am).

At first he was being all tactful saying in my opinion Pearson won. then he finally got annoyed and told it like it was :icon_chee

Back